Would you swop Sheridan for Tisdale? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Would you swop Sheridan for Tisdale?

Mar 23, 2008
In a heartbeat. Exeter played some good stuff tonight whereas we hoofed it forward to the big lads. Tidsdale wiped the floor with him tonight tactically.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I would, I would have before tonight and I probably would in the future. I don't think Sheridan's doing a bad job and I'm not at all suggesting he should be sacked but Tisdale is the better manager.

Oct 15, 2013
Deacster":f1hno765 said:
In a heartbeat. Exeter played some good stuff tonight whereas we hoofed it forward to the big lads. Tidsdale wiped the floor with him tonight tactically.

Agreed. Tisdale is renowned for being a firm believer in and promoter of passing football. If your team and the ethos of the club is technically sound then they will come good in the long run. Argyle are just winging it with no tangible mission to transform into anything better and no technical training plan to turn us into a modern passing team.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
They have had two good wins in a week, knee jerk reaction and ridiculous question.

JS everytime

Aug 13, 2011
I'd swap Sheridan for David Smith if i had a time machine, Tony Waiters and the late but great Malcolm Allison, all great Argyle managers, and Shilton for the magical attacking flair of the 90s. But without time travelling why settle for another modest achiever. Maybe Warnock. Also definitely have Ollie back, all would soon be forgiven.

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
I truly believe perry man is the real brains behind city not tisdale I would take perry man in a support role with Sheridan would not get rid of Sheridan he ain't bad the team where the ones playing poo passes in second half it was crazy and as for cole he couldn't command a dog to sit let alone his back four or his box same goals always scored past him where his positioning is pee poor.

Rant over

Not all shezza fault

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Never, this is because we have just lost to them, how about swapping JS for the manager of every and any team that has beaten us, if you want Tisdale as your manager then travel up the A38.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
justanotherfan":q9tlf06f said:
Never, this is because we have just lost to them, how about swapping JS for the manager of every and any team that has beaten us, if you want Tisdale as your manager then travel up the A38.

Don't be silly. No one just wants Tisdale, what we all want is the best for Argyle, some of us think Tidale would be better for us than Sheridan. It might not be true, we'll never know but it's an entirely legitimate opinion to hold.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008