Anyone want Adams to stay? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anyone want Adams to stay?

C

Charles Plym

arrythewurzel":39vyskfh said:
Yup. Easy being loyal when things are going well. Takes a bit more steel in adversity.
Id say one win in 20 is a teeny bit more than adversity.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Yep.

Only takes a good month to be mid table at this stage of the season.
He proved last season he could turn it around.

I think he's earned the right.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Cobi Budge":3a3gsieu said:
Why do we need to wait until Christmas?

There are 0 signs that things are improving so it's completely illogical to give him anymore time.

I thought we improved a lot going forward today.

Shocking defensively mind ...

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
If we haven't sacked him by now, there is obviously no intention from Brent to do so, so we may as well stick with him.

Last week was the lowest of the low so if we're not sacking him then we're not ever.

Mar 23, 2008
I think above and beyond being a fan of Adams, most of us are Argyle fans first and foremost so would want a change. I think he could still turn it around but he's made such a huge mess of it that the trust has gone.

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
Charles.plym":3gkzgb27 said:
Leigh Rapson":3gkzgb27 said:
Yes. Christmas is the time to make the change.
Why?
So as to be so far adrift as to not give the new management a chance. Very astute.

Absolutely agree.

By Christmas we will be all but relegated at this rate and with the current crop of defenders. Let's be honest, most of today's back 4 wouldn't look out of place turning out for the Dog & Duck on a Sunday morning.

One also has to ask WTF they do on the training ground all week as the team is so disorganised all over the pitch not just at the back but the defending of set pieces in particular is a total disgrace.

The final straw for me today was replacing one of the our best players (Lamieras) with another pub player (Wylde). With that went any chance we had of winning the match and showed that Adams really has run out of ideas.

Taxi for Adams in my opinion.

Nov 6, 2006
Get the clown out of our club now !!! I will never forgive him for going to Grimsby playing one up front and Pompey wining the league.the man is taking us down simple !!!!

C

Charles Plym

He ain't a clown. He is a manager and a good manager at that who has lost his way. He does need to go now though. :(

Aug 11, 2013
IPA":2x169uwp said:
Charles.plym":2x169uwp said:
Leigh Rapson":2x169uwp said:
Yes. Christmas is the time to make the change.

The final straw for me today was replacing one of the our best players (Lamieras) with another pub player (Wylde). With that went any chance we had of winning the match and showed that Adams really has run out of ideas.

Think he was injured.

Apr 16, 2008
Templecombe, Somerset
Given that it is everyone else's fault barr his then no he has to go. Now that the fans are yobs and have not shown HIM respect, I say just one thing.

Just Go!

"The fifth longest serving manager this club has had, so show me respect"

Comments like that just exhibit your deluded arrogance, that will never earn respect