Argyle confirm Ryan Lowe as manager | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle confirm Ryan Lowe as manager

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
One more point, this could be the first signing that the grandstand has played a major part in.

I'm not sure if he'd have been impressed enough with the crumbling setup otherwise (or even been allowed to see it), but being shown around the stadium now with all the work going on he'll know this is a club that's going places.

Jul 14, 2008
Biggs":cismmjy4 said:
One more point, this could be the first signing that the grandstand has played a major part in.

I'm not sure if he'd have been impressed enough with the crumbling setup otherwise (or even been allowed to see it), but being shown around the stadium now with all the work going on he'll know this is a club that's going places.

Absolutely it’s not just about the Grandstand itself but the message it sends out that we are an ambitious club. Good luck Ryan!

Oct 14, 2015
Great news...clearly loads going on behind the scenes which had to be done in a very professional and
correct manner...

Considering some of the other names being thrown about I’m pleased we have our 1st choice ..

Welcome to Argyle and the GA

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Biggs":16rlmhdg said:

He's played here before though Biggs, so he'll know just how poo the old grandstand was!

Mar 21, 2006
Brilliant news - welcome Ryan and Steve - I've got a really good feeling about these appointments.

:scarf: :scarf:

Aug 5, 2015
Bad news for chemists though. Sales of high blood pressure tablets and heart attack pills are bound to drop.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
monkeywrench":1jyf7jm9 said:
Biggs":1jyf7jm9 said:

He's played here before though Biggs, so he'll know just how poo the old grandstand was!

Ah yes, but he wouldn’t have seen Harper’s and the training pitches. After the bombsite they probably train on at Bury.......eh........where....Carrington? Never mind.

Jul 16, 2008
Really impressed with this signing. What a welcome change,I love attacking football and he appears to be a winner! Klopp has complimented him on his style so that says it all. Roll on the new season!

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Welcome to Argyle , Ryan and Steve , looking forward to seeing who else you bring to our club and who you can entice to stay , hoping for a successful season and exciting future under your guidance and you both along with your families come to love Plymouth and the South West .