Argyle confirm Ryan Lowe as manager | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle confirm Ryan Lowe as manager

Sep 2, 2008
themightykeithfear":2isg6zzx said:
sounds like a positive signing, hope he can talk GC10 & Freddie to stay , (Ruben maybe not possible?), I did see he left MK Dons citing home sickness so I hope the Club has made all possible provisions for his family to settle in plimuff

Not a cat in hells chance of them staying. Both (Carey and Ruben) will be looking for the team that offers them the biggest wad and that isn't going to be us. It's probably Careys last big money deal so he'll understandably be going for everything he can get. I actually think our new manager has got quite a big task on his hands to make a success in his first season despite what the bookies say. Looking forward to an interesting season....

Feb 15, 2005
I’m pleased we have a new manager and good to hear he has an attacking philosophy. He is going to be busy to sort out a squad for the challenge of fourth tier football. It always seems difficult to attract players down here and let’s hope he can be successful in his recruitment. Good luck and roll on the start of the season.

Sep 25, 2010
X Isle":3ckkjlk7 said:
The puppy has landed :thumbup:

Go on then son, the proof will be in the pudding, impress us and you'll be adored.

Big conkers from the board with this appointment.

Thankfully it wasn’t Hollowords, eh X isle

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Willis88":9a3xydcr said:
Wahey! Welcome on board!

Finally can start to get excited for next season.
Well, that was a pretty good progress update. I didn’t expect them to respond that quickly, though.

Jun 20, 2011
I am so pleased the board got their first choice. An exciting forward thinking manager and support team. The future is now an exciting unknown that has all the positives to be something great.
I now am really looking forward to what happens in this transfer window to see what type of team Mr Lowe can build.

Jun 26, 2006
Well done Hallett & his backroom staff! All we need now is for Lowe to recruit the right players to be able to fulfil his managerial prowess and attack minded tactics (or get the best out of the players we already have). COYG :scarf:

Jan 2, 2019
Thank god Argyle dodged a bullet by swerving Hollowords. Ryan Lowe should be a very good appointment. A young manager who got promoted out of this division last season. Very happy with that.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
davie nine":2v3wvqh6 said:
Willis88":2v3wvqh6 said:
Wahey! Welcome on board!

Finally can start to get excited for next season.
Well, that was a pretty good progress update. I didn’t expect them to respond that quickly, though.

Haha told you, bit of faith and it'll all come to together

Mark Smith

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Well I’m pleased the waiting is over. Welcome to the club Ryan, and let’s hope it works out well for all concerned.

I must say I wasn’t overjoyed by the unexplained delay and the hearsay surrounding commitment issues. I hope that was unfounded and the deal was done weeks ago because a hesitant appointment with family issues in the background won’t work. Really hope there was nothing to that.

Frankly if he gets us up at the first time of asking that’s all I want to know. Job done.

Now let’s see what kind of squad we’re looking at. Barely a month to go until our first pre-season friendly...