Argyle confirm Ryan Lowe as manager | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle confirm Ryan Lowe as manager

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
Fantastic news.

Hopefully things have been ongoing behind the scenes so expecting signings and developments to happen pretty fast now.

Best feeling for the outlook of the club since the early Holloway days.

New grandstand, new fresh thinking manage, new caring board and new good feel factor.

Kind off negates the relegation. Weā€™ve taken a step back but Iā€™ve got a feeling weā€™ve well and truly changed our style of shoes now.

Letā€™s build something thatā€™s can be sustained and progress. I think we deserve it. :scarf:

Mark58

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
I know how dangerous it is to count my Argyle chickens, but I do feel quietly optimistic about this news. My only disappointment is the sad, sad loss of 156 pages of Lowe in talks with Argyle (Confirmed). I will miss you, my old and trusted friend...

Mar 14, 2009
Very happy with this.

Why? Because he will try and make us score goals and we will press teams.

We may lose games, but at least we will have a go and try and impose ourselves on the opposition.

I just think the guy will need time though. It may take more than 1 season to take the right blend of players. People have to remember there will be a few Adams signings who we cant shift on. So for that reason things maybe difficult for the first 6 months.

I hope the fans still patient and give him at least 3 transfer windows (this summer, winter and next summer) but knowing how football fans are I feel he will be under pressure straight away.

Best of luck Ryan & the coaching team. Very excited season ticket holder because of the brand of attacking football we are hoping to see.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Tugboat":5z054wir said:
Fantastic news.

Hopefully things have been ongoing behind the scenes so expecting signings and developments to happen pretty fast now.

New grandstand, new fresh thinking manage, new caring board and new good feel factor.

Kind off negates the relegation. Weā€™ve taken a step back but Iā€™ve got a feeling weā€™ve well and truly changed our style of shoes now.

Letā€™s build something thatā€™s can be sustained and progress. I think we deserve it. :scarf:

Agreed. Also, for ad long as iā€™ve known weā€™ve always had a great pitch. The ground staff always work wonders so hereā€™s hoping we have a team fit to grace such a good standard of pitch.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
monkeywrench":3mbbgs0n said:
Biggs":3mbbgs0n said:
One more point, this could be the first signing that the grandstand has played a major part in.

I'm not sure if he'd have been impressed enough with the crumbling setup otherwise (or even been allowed to see it), but being shown around the stadium now with all the work going on he'll know this is a club that's going places.

He's played here before though Biggs, so he'll know just how poo the old grandstand was!

Well exactly, which makes the improvement even more impressive and indicative of the changes that are being made.

Aug 5, 2015
I think the first thing the manager needs to do is identify the prats who downed tools and got us relegated in the first place and get rid even if unpopular decisions have to be made. Then he needs to rebuild the team. Dead easy really!

Aug 10, 2006
thank god that's done , good news now let's all get behind him get the stand finished and push on up the leagues :clap:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower.

Sep 2, 2008
Ade the green":20ynvw5j said:
Tugboat":20ynvw5j said:
Fantastic news.

Agreed. Also, for ad long as iā€™ve known weā€™ve always had a great pitch. The ground staff always work wonders so hereā€™s hoping we have a team fit to grace such a good standard of pitch.

This. Will be interesting to see what sort of player he can attract. He's not in a good catchment area anymore. Hoping money is available for him to attract the quality he'll probably be looking for.

Jul 29, 2010
The puppy has landed :thumbup:

Go on then son, the proof will be in the pudding, impress us and you'll be adored.

Big conkers from the board with this appointment.

Sep 15, 2012
StaddyGreen":22b8h7la said:
Stiffler":22b8h7la said:
Deal was agreed a month ago!

Question is, was he allowed to leave Bury for free due Bury's breach of contract for non payment or did the powers above deem that Bury should be compensated?

Why????? Are you going to pay it?