B, B or H? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

B, B or H?

Which of the three?

• Brent

Votes: 178 82.4%
  • Buttivant

Votes: 22 10.2%
  • Heaney

Votes: 16 7.4%

• Total voters
D

daytripper2011

brent seems the lesser of 3 evils really and best at PR but who knows at the minute

R

roblap2011

what a stupid poll!

Cant even be bothered to vote!

Heaney has been selected, whether I support him or not, he is the one who has been chosen!

May 22, 2006
- A failed property developer who may not have the money after all.
- A property developer who claims to have the money but can't prove it to anyone.
- A property developer who kept telling us how reluctant he was.

Crap crap crappy crap. I'd go for none of the above if it was an option.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

SCH":3gn1mtcm said:
Grumpy:

Exibit a) he has not paid in line with the schedule agreed with BG when PB status was confirmed.

ergo, he has not got the money.

Well maybe, yeah. Or you could think about it logically. He's only paid the 300k, because he has been allowed (that's the key word) to get away with it by BG. As far as late payment goes, in any scenario a potential buyer will keep as much of their wonga in their own accounts for as long as they are possibly allowed (there's that word again) to do so.

Unfortunately, that's the way business works, in a great many situations, including ours.

Guilfoyle has failed miserably in the game of hardball - of that there can be little doubt. But so much of the rest is purely guesswork on the part of many posters on these Boards...

L

Lord Tisdale

Brent's the best option for you, Buttivant is a chancer and Heaney is a nobody, get your Trust heavily involved with Brent and lose Ridsdale who is poison.

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
Andrew Owen":x7oad4x0 said:
- A property developer who claims to have the money but can't prove it to anyone.

Andrew - that's a "PASOTI fact".

James Brent is not a property developer.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Peter_Jones":1nw20ggj said:
Andrew Owen":1nw20ggj said:

Neither's Buttivant. What is certain though, is that 'property development' would be the key factor in any potential bid by either of them.

Sep 1, 2006
SCH":1l0b4u5g said:
Grumpy:

Exibit a) he has not paid in line with the schedule agreed with BG when PB status was confirmed.

So basically the PBs can afford to lose £300k on a small hope they could raise it?? Get a grip they will be in charge whether people like it or not.....

And will you people stop insisting you want Brent. Where will Mr Brent find the cash to pay everything off?? If this deal falls through then I hope you people have the heart to tell the staff there is no club and to sign on the dole!!!!!

A lot of posters are in dreamland!!! Its this deal or no League 2 campaign. Please read the staff statements and listen to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
SMIAL":2mcbkxap said:
SCH":2mcbkxap said:
Grumpy:

So basically the PBs can afford to lose £300k on a small hope they could raise it?? Get a grip they will be in charge whether people like it or not.....

And will you people stop insisting you want Brent. Where will Mr Brent find the cash to pay everything off?? If this deal falls through then I hope you people have the heart to tell the staff there is no club and to sign on the dole!!!!!

A lot of posters are in dreamland!!! Its this deal or no League 2 campaign. Please read the staff statements and listen to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iagree:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Peter_Jones":21omo6es said:
Andrew Owen":21omo6es said:

:roll:

Jul 17, 2005
China
Have we gone back in time? Pathetic poll. IJN Heaney is the chosen one, like it or not. No amount of whinging is going to change that so the best thing you and everyone else that has a problem with it can do is deal with it, move on and start supporting the club again. Don't you think their has been enough negativity over the last 3 seasons? It's a fresh start let's see what happens.