B, B or H? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

B, B or H?

Which of the three?

• Brent

Votes: 178 82.4%
  • Buttivant

Votes: 22 10.2%
  • Heaney

Votes: 16 7.4%

• Total voters

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Forever_Argyle":d2iaimq8 said:
Have we gone back in time? Pathetic poll. IJN Heaney is the chosen one, like it or not. No amount of whinging is going to change that so the best thing you and everyone else that has a problem with it can do is deal with it, move on and start supporting the club again. Don't you think their has been enough negativity over the last 3 seasons? It's a fresh start let's see what happens.

Looks like the whinging may have "worked" after all. Let's hope it has "worked" in Argyle's favour. Please not Brent and the London mafia.

Feb 21, 2008
Mark Pedlar":21ji6jhn said:
Forever_Argyle":21ji6jhn said:
Have we gone back in time? Pathetic poll. IJN Heaney is the chosen one, like it or not. No amount of whinging is going to change that so the best thing you and everyone else that has a problem with it can do is deal with it, move on and start supporting the club again. Don't you think their has been enough negativity over the last 3 seasons? It's a fresh start let's see what happens.

Looks like the whinging may have "worked" after all. Let's hope it has "worked" in Argyle's favour. Please not Brent and the London mafia.

Does that mean the total farce that is the Heany bid is pulling out.

Peter Jones

R.I.P
Mar 4, 2004
Mark Pedlar":1zje08da said:
Forever_Argyle":1zje08da said:

The only way Heaney will fail to get the club is if he cannot or will not come up with the cash needed, both to complete the purchase, and also to bankroll Year One of a Ridsdale-owned club.

If it's "cannot", then that's self-explanatory.

If it's "will not", the driver will have been uncertainties regarding planning permissions and the FL decision relating to the deal. Perhaps, to be fair, leading to "cannot"

Nothing whatsoever to do with what you term as "whinging".

Large tranches of the more thoughtful elements of the fanbase have been concerned from Day One about, inter alia, the obsessive secrecy, the Gibraltar registration, and the continuing failure to meet contractual obligations which has led to further wage deferrals, and a squad which is nowhere near ready for the new season.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Grumpy Loyal":3smjmykx said:
If you had three manifesto's that people could peruse, then it'd be an interesting question.

Pretty pointless though (even for "fun") when no one has a clue what any of the three are seriously proposing.

The Anti's will vote Brent.
Those who just want a club, will vote Heaney.
And Codey will vote Buttivant... :)

:)
It's gone way past who is best, it's now what is best for PAFC and it certainly isn't Heaney.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Heany's bid has been steeped in bull**** from day 1.

At first I was just relieved a deal had been agreed, but as things have moved on and the truth has dripped out ove rthe last month or so it has become more and more depressing.

I hope the Heany bid fails. And quickly. I am sick of f***ink spivs and charlatans at the club, and in football in general. Thats why i voted Brent.

Jul 27, 2005
Plymouth
From my view, Brent has conducted himself with honesty and integrity throughout, and I feel he really cares about the city.

As for this Heaney farse, even he can't be stupid enough to throw away £300k, surely? I can't imagine it not going through.

This whole process stinks, from the very top. :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Forever_Argyle":2bde7fpl said:
Pathetic poll. IJN

99% of them on here are matey, it's just light hearted.

However, it's an interesting number that have voted against Johnny Rotten.

Popular, isn't he?

M

marin(er)

Not even voted..... Heaney has the deal. Not a necessary poll and probably the reason the vote went like it did.... It basically means that Brent has around 150 supporters full stop..... Only the Brent and Buttivant supporters would have bothered

M

Marcus The Green

marin(er)":20wd9p5q said:
Not even voted..... Heaney has the deal. Not a necessary poll and probably the reason the vote went like it did.... It basically means that Brent has around 150 supporters full stop..... Only the Brent and Buttivant supporters would have bothered

13 People have voted for Heaney. I am quite aware Heaney has the deal (at the moment) but that wasn't the question.....it was who you would prefer.

Jul 17, 2005
China
IJN":2hoa8mme said:
Forever_Argyle":2hoa8mme said:
Pathetic poll. IJN

99% of them on here are matey, it's just light hearted.

However, it's an interesting number that have voted against Johnny Rotten.

Popular, isn't he?[/quote]

I'm not saying I agree with any of it. The point is that it's what we've got now so we just need to get on with it. I'm sick to death of the negativity over the last 3 years. Slagging everyone off all the time isn't going to get us anywhere. What will be will be, let's try and start the season with some positive vibes.

A

Anonymous

So, you suggest we suppress ALL negative thoughts, and get behind Heaney and his motley crew, is that it?

I think you could be in for a surprise matey, I really do.

The first home game of the season, will see what people think.

M

marin(er)

IJN":dw6oor7d said:
So, you suggest we suppress ALL negative thoughts, and get behind Heaney and his motley crew, is that it?

And that will then signal the beginning of the end....... Lack of support, for what ever reason, is a sure way to destroy any club.... Let alone a financially stricken one like Argyle... I'm sorry but for all the posts written, all the reasons given, I fail to see your point.... Morals? Honesty? Integrity? Bloody dreamland more like.... Best thing would be to accept what we have yes... And go from there. You never know, you might be surprised yourself.

What do you reckon the first home attendance will be?

A

Anonymous

Under 5,000 I would imagine.

I remember, a few weeks ago, someone wrote the words 'leave it up to the businessmen, they know best'. Perhaps that could be our epitaph. :twisted:

Jul 17, 2005
China
IJN":2ai5exrm said:

Yes, that is it. Whats the alternative? Sit and moan about something you can't do anything about. Let's get back to football and get behind Reidy and whatever team he can put together.
You won't be moaning if in 3 years time we're back in the ccc will you? Mind you with the attitude of some on here the blue square is the more likely destination.

M

marin(er)

IJN":3sp9fxqx said:
Under 5,000 I would imagine.

I remember, a few weeks ago, someone wrote the words 'leave it up to the businessmen, they know best'. Perhaps that could be our epitaph. :twisted:

They actually do though...... There is a lot wrong with the world today and part of that is peoples attitude and respect towards people in power. Business people, the ones with balls in society, have been creating trade, commerce, employment etc. ever since man first started trading. Letting things take their course is often the best way. None of us knows the real truth in all this but many think they do and act on assumption... Some of those actions could well prove damaging to the clubs future, some might not.