Band wagon jumpers | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Band wagon jumpers

Aug 17, 2011
London
abandonedhope":2l3y55ma said:
Can’t stand that attitude. Everyone has different priorities in their life and different commitments. Some people choose to live and breath Argyle. Others are a bit more casual and will pick the games that excite them. No problem with that. It’s not ‘us and them’!

this

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
You work 12 hrs a day everyday of the week and have done for 11 years? Have you signed the EU working hrs directive opt out bud?

It’s a huge shame and football is irrelevant, you need to get that down to at least five day weeks and live, because one day you’ll die, I guarantee it. Take it easy bud[/quote]

Shankster, My “ assumption” on reading Allanon’s well-expressed & honest statement was simply that he’s self-employed, & not alone amongst many folk for whom the self-employment route means that kind of commitment........Working Time Directive protections are fine for Scedule E employees ...but I guess wouldn’t apply to Allanon’s situation, the intelligence of whose post suggests he doesn’t need that kind of condescending “statement-of-the obvious” ( even if my assumption about S/E is “off-piste”

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
buck197":29rj4jbx said:
The more the merrier for our clubs cash flow but my concern is when we pack them in then it usually means a below par performance, let’s hope not.

I’m amazed that the word “bullying” has been used when expressing an opinion, snowflakes.

I’ll explain it to you then shall I?

If it’s once it’s an opinion, if it’s it’s twice it’s still that, three times is boring, seven/eight times it’s bordering on obsessional. Twenty or thirty times when aimed at the same individual, I’d certainly call it bullying.

Get it now?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Exactly as I see it. He knows full well why he can't attend more, and he does at every possible opportunity. When you are Plymouth based, retired and probably comfortably so it is a very different situation.

Feb 15, 2005
Of course your site and your opinion counts, unbelievable comment but in this era perhaps not.

Sep 30, 2004
Cobalt 60":1mnwk3cs said:
Ok all those that were scrambling for Liverpool tickets last season dig deep and help fill Home Park next week and let’s have a full house... cue Delia.. Let’s be havin you!!

I might just jump on the bandwagon,probably when the weather warms up,although i’m not certain if I will.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
buck197":1yse256j said:
Of course your site and your opinion counts, unbelievable comment but in this era perhaps not.
I agree that by and large the current generation is in many ways a snowflake generation but find your opinion equally as unbelievable. Greenarmy has on countless occasions made it clear why he cannot attend more, organises his holidays and days off around games etc. Another poster fully aware of this and benefitting from being Plymouth based and retired repeatedly has digs asking if he was there or how many games he attends. Not bullying of a physical nature of course but verbally yes.

Feb 3, 2016
The more the merrier i say. If they wernt attending through the bad times who cares. I just love seeing bums on seats....... and im sure the clubs coffers do too.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
gandalf_the_green":3aoywpmv said:
Cobalt 60":3aoywpmv said:
Ok all those that were scrambling for Liverpool tickets last season dig deep and help fill Home Park next week and let’s have a full house... cue Delia.. Let’s be havin you!!

I might just jump on the bandwagon,probably when the weather warms up,although i’m not certain if I will.
I knew you were only in a fantasy world, Gandalf.

Jan 12, 2011
Exiled in Cornwall
Shankster":3ge8oqw2 said:
You work 12 hrs a day everyday of the week and have done for 11 years? Have you signed the EU working hrs directive opt out bud?

It’s a huge shame and football is irrelevant, you need to get that down to at least five day weeks and live, because one day you’ll die, I guarantee it. Take it easy bud

Ray_Stidwell":3ge8oqw2 said:
Shankster, My “ assumption” on reading Allanon’s well-expressed & honest statement was simply that he’s self-employed, & not alone amongst many folk for whom the self-employment route means that kind of commitment........Working Time Directive protections are fine for Scedule E employees ...but I guess wouldn’t apply to Allanon’s situation, the intelligence of whose post suggests he doesn’t need that kind of condescending “statement-of-the obvious” ( even if my assumption about S/E is “off-piste”

Indeed I am self employed. everyday does even include Christmas day(s) birthdays etc. however my main point (that on reading back now I missed :p ) is that people in similar situation May be able to get to only the big games Liverpool/wembley etc.

Mork:- I do indeed need a holiday... haha. I will one day. My plan is to one day sell up and become semi-retired with no mortgage or other financial burdens at which point, I will once again grace Home Park, along with many other grounds around the country. Enjoying the fruits of my labours.

Edit: change name in last paragraph...

Oct 16, 2016
Ray_Stidwell":e4zwxs8i said:

It’s a huge shame and football is irrelevant, you need to get that down to at least five day weeks and live, because one day you’ll die, I guarantee it. Take it easy bud

Shankster, My “ assumption” on reading Allanon’s well-expressed & honest statement was simply that he’s self-employed, & not alone amongst many folk for whom the self-employment route means that kind of commitment........Working Time Directive protections are fine for Scedule E employees ...but I guess wouldn’t apply to Allanon’s situation, the intelligence of whose post suggests he doesn’t need that kind of condescending “statement-of-the obvious” ( even if my assumption about S/E is “off-piste”[/quote]

Lots of ‘assumptions’ there, I’m merely concerned about the gentleman’s welfare.

I don’t think he needs to explain himself at all, if you (sic) choose to do whatever you choose to down and when is your (sic) choice.

Oct 16, 2016
Allanon":hfv895fb said:
Shankster":hfv895fb said:

Ray_Stidwell":hfv895fb said:

Indeed I am self employed. everyday does even include Christmas day(s) birthdays etc. however my main point (that on reading back now I missed :p ) is that people in similar situation May be able to get to only the big games Liverpool/wembley etc.

Shankster:- I do indeed need a holiday... haha. I will one day. My plan is to one day sell up and become semi-retired with no mortgage or other financial burdens at which point, I will once again grace Home Park, along with many other grounds around the country. Enjoying the fruits of my labours.

Fair play to you bud

Jan 3, 2013
jerryatricjanner":269o9yfe said:
Exactly as I see it. He knows full well why he can't attend more, and he does at every possible opportunity. When you are Plymouth based, retired and probably comfortably so it is a very different situation.

NO PROBLEM WITH "him" being unable to attend, but I bite with "his" incessant posts bigging up Argo when "he" isn't there! If I acted like that I would get hammered and quite rightly.

Oct 16, 2016
Imagine not being able to ‘big up Argo’ because some arl fella tells you you shouldn’t. Odd that