Bolton Away | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bolton Away

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mines a smooth":3hoipch0 said:
What date is this game i want to take my daughter
Saturday 9th November.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Argy1e":3kbp82lk said:
Keepitgreen":3kbp82lk said:
mines a smooth":3kbp82lk said:
Saturday 9th November.
Has that been confirmed? I've not seen any confirmation from either club.
No but I'll put money in it. :D

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Keepitgreen":n2jyvohj said:
Argy1e":n2jyvohj said:
Keepitgreen":n2jyvohj said:
mines a smooth":n2jyvohj said:
Saturday 9th November.
Has that been confirmed? I've not seen any confirmation from either club.
No but I'll put money in it. :D
I hope it is. I don't get to watch Argyle much these days as I'm usually covering Gateshead, but with Gateshead v Oldham being moved to the Sunday I'm hoping to attend this one.

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
Argyle still waiting for FA tickets from Bolton.

As soon as they are received, details will be posted on the Argyle web site.

Meanwhile, Bolton are selling tickets online to Home supporters through eticketing.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/oc...-emirates-fa-cup-1st-round-fixture-confirmed/

... Please note that only the lower tiers of the University of Bolton Stadium will be open to home supporters for this fixture.

Looks like they are not expecting a lot of Home support.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Well I think their capacity is 25,000 but why would there be a big crowd? Argyle aren’t exactly a big draw for a team who were in the championship last year. With all the negativity going on down here, I’m not sure we will take that many either, although some will want to go because they’ve never been there before.

May 16, 2016
Devongreenowl":2kyp0dke said:
Well I think their capacity is 25,000 but why would there be a big crowd? Argyle aren’t exactly a big draw for a team who were in the championship last year. With all the negativity going on down here, I’m not sure we will take that many either, although some will want to go because they’ve never been there before.

You left out the bit about how Wednesday would have packed it out several times.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
I am going with my son as with the run of southern away fixtures it will fill the gap between Mansfield and Macclesfield. Hope the £10 will attract a few doubters as well as the northern based greens.... certainly makes it a cheap game for the Bury fans.
Would be embarrassing if there’s more blue in the away end than green.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Guiri Green":2vdvo2mq said:
Devongreenowl":2vdvo2mq said:

You left out the bit about how Wednesday would have packed it out several times.

Ha! They normally take about 5000 to those games across the Pennines. Not for the FA cup though these days (sadly). Funny how the FA cup crowds used to be bigger than league games, now it’s significantly the other way round.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
If loads of Bury fans turn up, I think Ryan Lowe needs to be a bit reticent about how he reacts to any name singing from them. He’s the Argyle manager now and I do think he’s talked too much about Bury since he came here. You don’t hear Klopp going on about Dortmund and Lowe needs to stop talking about his old club so often. A simple wave from the dug out Would suffice. :scarf: