Bolton Away | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bolton Away

Aug 10, 2006
Devongreenowl":s6izgk1r said:
Well I think their capacity is 25,000 but why would there be a big crowd? Argyle aren’t exactly a big draw for a team who were in the championship last year. With all the negativity going on down here, I’m not sure we will take that many either, although some will want to go because they’ve never been there before.
there won't be a big crowd who said there will be a big crowd, there will be about 5 to 6000 with 1000 plus Argyle because it's a new ground for ARGYLE supporters.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Nobody said there would be a big crowd, although Ryan Lowe said there would be 4-5000 in the away end. My comment was in response to a rhetorical comment by another poster saying it looks like Bolton not expecting a big crowd, as they are only opening the bottom tier. Having been there before, that would probably still give them scope for a 10-12000 crowd as it’s a decent sized, if typically soul-less modern bowl.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bit of a heads up for Argyle fans going to Bolton next Saturday. Fleetwood fans have lodged complaints about their treatment by the Bolton stewards in the away end last Saturday.

Bolton Wanderers FC

Aug 10, 2006
Keepitgreen":2lfhofr5 said:
Bit of a heads up for Argyle fans going to Bolton next Saturday. Fleetwood fans have lodged complaints about their treatment by the Bolton stewards in the away end last Saturday.

Bolton Wanderers FC
there is a lot of history between Bolton and Fleetwood.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
loyal1970":pxmllul4 said:
Keepitgreen":pxmllul4 said:

Bolton Wanderers FC

Well Fleetwood have been a league club for 8 years? Bolton 131 years? How many seasons in the same division?
'a lot of history'? :think:

Jul 15, 2011
Pubs?
Anything decent local to the ground?
Other option i guess for those going by train is to get a few beers in Manchester before getting the local train to Horwich.

I emailed BWFC ...twice...to ask about POTD...no response. Argyle ticket office said there has been no decision yet....so i ordered tickets to be posted.

COYG

Aug 10, 2006
Pogleswoody":2dp0h0al said:
loyal1970":2dp0h0al said:
Keepitgreen":2dp0h0al said:

Bolton Wanderers FC

Well Fleetwood have been a league club for 8 years? Bolton 131 years? How many seasons in the same division?
it was a joke :lol:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
liverpoolgreen":15btyo1u said:
Pubs?
Anything decent local to the ground?
Other option i guess for those going by train is to get a few beers in Manchester before getting the local train to Horwich.

I emailed BWFC ...twice...to ask about POTD...no response. Argyle ticket office said there has been no decision yet....so i ordered tickets to be posted.

COYG

It’s well out of Bolton. Haven’t been for years but from memory it’s part of an out of town retail park. Plenty of fast food outlets and a Premier Inn, so there is also a rubbish Beefeater type pub!! Very close to the motorway which is a bonus. Parking at the ground was good back then, but not sure if it’s still the same set up. From memory, there was an even bigger car park than at HP.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
loyal1970":1c62givd said:
Pogleswoody":1c62givd said:
loyal1970":1c62givd said:
Keepitgreen":1c62givd said:

Bolton Wanderers FC

it was a joke :lol:

I knew that! :oops:

Jul 15, 2011
The daily update today suggests a couple of pubs about 15 mins walk from the ground, of which the Barnstormers looks best.
Haing done some research, I think i will be getting off the train at Deansgate and having a few round there, where there are a number of decent alehouses.
See you there
COYG.

Sep 13, 2003
The Harvester pub next to the ground doesn't let away fans in so best to drink in Manchester if coming that way or further afield from the stadium.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Police intelligence has received reports that there is a potential infiltration from Leeds Greens. :wave: