Brief Synopsis!!! (Bradford) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!! (Bradford)

Jun 15, 2013
We scored more than six teams and only one team conceded more than us. Maybe bringing some new defenders in January would help?

Or a new manager... :think:

Feb 2, 2007
Love all the counter suggestions to alter the club structure and playing staff but not the Manager when that is clearly the change that would have the biggest positive impact.

So we can suggest players are dropped, never play for the club again, assistants and coaches are sidelined etc but not the Manager who is not allowed criticism (yobbish behaviour) and is probably one of the best paid people at the club.

It seems like the buck is stopping with everyone else but the Manager and a number of the Green Army are getting behind this.

I'm appalled.

Jun 28, 2015
I have never seen such a shower of s**t in all my life. An absolute embarrassment at the back and we should have lost that game from our inept defending alone. Adams out! Enough is enough now. Clueless!

Feb 23, 2008
Plymouth
Shout out to all the fans who were cheering for lamieras to come on like he’s some kind of saviour.

Done really well when he came on, once again....

Feb 2, 2007
jay_smithy":3tz91ut9 said:
Shout out to all the fans who were cheering for lamieras to come on like he’s some kind of saviour.

Done really well when he came on, once again....

Ruben is a "confidence" player if ever there was one. Without a run of games we will not the get best out of him, tbf most players of his skillset are like this. I am not his biggest fan but he does have the ability to turn a game.

One of the biggest problems today is the negative line up we put out- immediately hands the opposition the upper hand and they invariably settle into the game and score first.

Jun 28, 2015
They didn’t get him into the game!? The players hardly passed the ball to him! What do you expect him to do? Run rings round Bradfords 11 and pop it in the top corner. Again, someone who is clueless @jay_smithy

Feb 2, 2007
Sharpy1331":2gc845y4 said:
They didn’t get him into the game!? The players hardly passed the ball to him! What do you expect him to do? Run rings round Bradfords 11 and pop it in the top corner. Again, someone who is clueless @jay_smithy

The other issue called out was the decision to play Taylor on the wings and Ruben in a more advanced central role. The Manager is so muddled atm. Not surprisingly, it didn't work!!

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Simple analysis for this match - who had the most hapless defence. It was a draw.

Jun 28, 2015
nick_PASTIE":6fcaunty said:
Sharpy1331":6fcaunty said:

The other issue called out was the decision to play Taylor on the wings and Ruben in a more advanced central role. The Manager is so muddled atm. Not surprisingly, it didn't work!!

So true mate, we said exactly the same thing where we were sat. Very strange!

Jan 27, 2012
The Argyle attack is quite good (particularly when Taylor plays).

It's the defence which is causing the team to drop points.

Adams must realise he has made a mistake in his summer signings. Money needs to be found in January for pretty much a whole new back four- otherwise I think it's curtains. And I mean good quality players, not these pound shop rejects we keep signing.

Jun 28, 2015
gaspargomez":2ulte36i said:

Adams must realise he has made a mistake in his summer signings. Money needs to be found in January for pretty much a whole new back four- otherwise I think it's curtains. And I mean good quality players, not these pound shop rejects we keep signing.

Problem is we could already be down by January.

Feb 23, 2008
Plymouth
Sharpy1331":dq0x7wd2 said:

Haha far from clueless, I’m assuming your one of his fanboys!

I don’t get why everyone thinks he’s god gifts. Granted he’s skillful but I’d rather have Joel Grant start any day of the week over him. At least Grant puts 100% in. Lameiras is too inconsistent. One game he’s MOM, next he doesn’t turn up.

Brought him on today when going forward we were doing well, Taylor who oddly enough was our wide, was winning everything against their left back, but he then gets pushed to the far side to accommodate lameiras and we fall to s***.

Jan 8, 2018
Saltash
Sharpy1331":36w7b1qw said:
gaspargomez":36w7b1qw said:

Really!! Worst knee jerk comment I think I’ve ever read. I sincerely hope it was tongue in cheek! It is not even mathematically possible to be relegated in January.

Calm down old chap!

Jun 28, 2015
Kevb77":srsc9df3 said:
Sharpy1331":srsc9df3 said:
gaspargomez":srsc9df3 said:

Really!! Worst knee jerk comment I think I’ve ever read. I sincerely hope it was tongue in cheek! It is not even mathematically possible to be relegated in January.

Calm down old chap!

It was tongue and cheek but in all seriousness psychologicaly they could already be down by then. The performances are abysmal. I can’t believe people are still optimistic

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
In every honesty, 10 of that 18 man squad could leave tomorrow and we’d be no worse off.