Brief Synopsis | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Balham_Green":j4gnonyv said:
GreenThing":j4gnonyv said:
Probably not been on the pop, just a bully.

Ive been banned for a week for less. A very arrogant individual. None so blind as those that wont see.

Are you referring to shankster or me?

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Balham_Green":f6cb18t8 said:
GreenThing":f6cb18t8 said:
Balham_Green":f6cb18t8 said:
GreenThing":f6cb18t8 said:
Probably not been on the pop, just a bully.

Ive been banned for a week for less. A very arrogant individual. None so blind as those that wont see.

Are you referring to shankster or me?

Shankster of course

I thought so, but as I was the last quote and me being a mod, I thought I’d check instead of jumping to the wrong conclusion and making an arse of myself.

Mar 23, 2008
PL2 3DQ":32difdhd said:
Shankster":32difdhd said:
Cobi Budge":32difdhd said:
Shankster":32difdhd said:
Sarcevic is an overweight, ten-a-penny Sunday league halfwit, currently argyle’s best player by a country mile

Question....?

Ridiculous.

Sarcevic has been very good so far this season, he didn’t play well today but was one of those giving everything.

The myth that he’s overweight/lazy is also ridiculous.

And there you have it, what you know about football is written on a penny black, it isn’t your fault and you should be congratulated on your commitment, bit you’re an imbecile as far as football is concerned

Out of order! Have a night off.
Absolutely, Cobi is a decent poster and no need to get personal.

As for today, what a disgrace. We've all been green long enough to accept we will lose games but to lose a derby so heavily due to a lack of intensity, desire and determination is unacceptable. Fair play to them, shame on Lowe and the players.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i listened to the game today for the first time in years.i was humiliated by the way exeter deservedly destroyed us.as others have said,being outspoken against exeter being a "lesser" club than us,by his inference,surely motivated city.well played exeter you deserved the points.

plymouth1970":6tkmz7df said:
Cobi Budge":6tkmz7df said:
plymouth1970":6tkmz7df said:
Just another game apparently.

Go off back to the North West or spend more than 3 days a week in Plymouth . Wannabbe hooly.

Where on earth have you got 3 days a week from?

During his mental health week interview , he stated that he spends 3 or 4 days a week away from his family . Do the Math.

His family come down fri,sat and Sunday. Do the math.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Match highlights

I didn't realise at the time but apart from his three mistakes that led to the first goal Josh Grant was involved in two other goals. For the second goal he lost his player at the free-kick which resulted in a free header and for the fourth goal the Exeter player stood next to Grant reacted quicker when the ball hit the post and was able to get to the ball before Grant and scored.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
PL2 3DQ":dtcgakx5 said:
Match highlights

I didn't realise at the time but apart from his three mistakes that led to the first goal Josh Grant was involved in two other goals. For the second goal he lost his player at the free-kick which resulted in a free header and for the fourth goal the Exeter player stood next to Grant reacted quicker when the ball hit the post and was able to get to the ball before Grant and scored.

Wonder if Chris E or any journalist asked Lowe why he selected him ahead of Aimson. Wootton (despite his critics) likely to regain his place next weekend.

B

Bonehead

Leigh Rapson":f57x3aaw said:
plymouth1970":f57x3aaw said:
Cobi Budge":f57x3aaw said:
plymouth1970":f57x3aaw said:
Just another game apparently.

Go off back to the North West or spend more than 3 days a week in Plymouth . Wannabbe hooly.

Where on earth have you got 3 days a week from?

During his mental health week interview , he stated that he spends 3 or 4 days a week away from his family . Do the Math.

What? Every week ? Must be a strain on their schooling , bonehead.

His family come down fri,sat and Sunday. Do the math.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
PL2 3DQ":ssgu1ew1 said:
Match highlights

I can't understand how Josh is at Chelsea!Totally underwhelmed by him,Joe Riley,Zak Rudden,Joe Edwards and Byron Moore. :furious:

Jan 27, 2012
Exeter are a very good League Two team.

Argyle are a mediocre League Two team.

I think that's the reality of the situation.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Totally disappointing.

Actually a terrible day for Plymouth sporting teams. The best outcome is by Parkway - whose game was postponed.

Argyle trashed, and in rugby Plymouth Albion lost at home - and Demport Services lost as well.

Can we reset please

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
gaspargomez":17k253s2 said:
Exeter are a very good League Two team.

Argyle are a mediocre League Two team.

I think that's the reality of the situation.

Exactly.

We are early in Lowe’s tenure and he has had one transfer window to build a squad which suits his needs. If we can tinker in January maybe we can get into the playoffs. If not then another window over the summer and we should be aiming at automatic promotion next year.

At this moment in time we will come up against stronger opposition and unfortunately one of those teams is Exeter.