Brief Synopsis | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis

May 22, 2006
Topboy":1830cksv said:
Just a quick one - no one seems to have mentioned FGR's Adams. I thought he was really good - everything that I was hoping Mayor was going to be be.

Apart from his forearm smash (!) I would love to see him in the middle of the park for Argyle.

I heard a pre match interview with him. It was pointed out that he had won an awful lot of free kicks this season. He said that he had been taught to get his body between ball and the opponent to protect the ball.

I then watched a stream of the first half and he duly seemed to win a lot of free kicks in that he got between opponent and ball and then fell over if there was any contact. Having said that, he did appear to be a strong tackling midfield enforcer, and certainly seemed to be a great acquisition from non league.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":a50fshxs said:
How did Telford seem after his long lay off? Is he sprinting with confidence, or does he look like heā€™s being a bit cautious following the hamstring problems?

He was carrying a crutch in one arm so that may have slowed him down. 'Sprinting with confidence'??

Aug 5, 2016
Telford was fine and full of beans. Sprinting repeatedly like a maniac just to pressure the keeper into a rushed kick. No sign of muscular strain there.

Sep 25, 2010
Topboy":2nnxbz0u said:
Just a quick one - no one seems to have mentioned FGR's Adams. I thought he was really good - everything that I was hoping Mayor was going to be be.

Apart from his forearm smash (!) I would love to see him in the middle of the park for Argyle.

Didnā€™t rate him at all, notice that he committed, a heck of a lot of fouls.

One in particular, that left Sarcevic seething at him.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like some fans are in trouble for running onto the pitch on Saturday ... FGR statement

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He ran the show for them.

Do you think you may watch the referee too much Martyn?

Aug 5, 2016
Martyn":1tv610xr said:
Topboy":1tv610xr said:

Didnā€™t rate him at all, notice that he committed, a heck of a lot of fouls.

One in particular, that left Sarcevic seething at him.

The number 14 looked a quality player. I googled him to see where he came from before half time, usually an indicator a player is having a solid game.

Forest of Dean Green

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Interested to see Loweā€™s high praise for Joe Edwards today. The guy, for me, has been Argyleā€™s best signing of the summer so far and may be under appreciated because of his versatility and the fact that he does the simple things well and isnā€™t flashy. A really star signing for us so far.