Burton v Argyle Match thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Burton v Argyle Match thread

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Cobi Budge":nkc10hhv said:
I do find it a tad perplexing that people seem to think that the group who have put us in a position where relegation is a possibility, are also the same group who should be trusted to keep us up? Whilst we are essentially safe, I would like to see some fight in our remaining games, and I think we've got a better chance of seeing that from the younger players.

The flipside or positive take on that, is that this is still the group who have put us in a safe position. And essentially the same team who won away at Sunderland, should have won at Pompey, did us proud at Sheffield United etc.

Still want to see the younger players of course, maybe that can start with Law getting some decent minutes today. And Lolos has seen game time too. Not sure what’s happening with Tomlinson.

Jul 12, 2016
Cobi Budge":nztzb3yv said:
The Doctor":nztzb3yv said:
Cobi Budge":nztzb3yv said:
I was expecting a few more younger players to start, at this stage I'm not sure I see the point in starting Lewis, Watts or Fornah for example.

Unless they are potentially available for us next season.

I'm not sure I'd want any of them.
We agree!

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Their commentators have just said Cooper looks like he’s been picked from the U-14s
“ He’s tiny “ were his exact words!!
Apart from that they have done nothing but moan about the officials

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
jerryatricjanner":x4cyxpst said:
Inexcusable from Fornah there, we should be 1 down.

He's not had a good start.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Branston doesn’t seem to know that Ennis isn’t on loan. Apparently they’ve sent him to us to learn.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
What a stupid booking for Watts. If he was worried about a quick long throw, he could have lingered about in the way rather than obviously kicking it away.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Yes refreshing to hear Branston telling it as it is. The Burton commentators also praising Hardie's movement across the frontline.