Charlton away (sold out) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Charlton away (sold out)

Oct 16, 2016
Argy1e":3m1jbpv3 said:
I'd say there's a good chance of it being called off. Ezri Konsa and Jay Dasilva will probably be called up by the England youth set up and Josh Magennis with Northern Ireland would give them the three players they need. Mavididi could be called up by England too.

Hope it's on as I've already booked train tickets down there, but I reckon it will be off.

- Don't know if it's different down there, but Super Off-Peak returns are normally a set price and so won't go up or down. It's usually just advance tickets that are cheaper in advance.
I’d heard something along those lines

Thank you for th reply

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Spoke to a Charlton supporting mate last week who also reckons it'll be off.... as has been the case of late :(

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
liamkite1":kadvzlr5 said:
Hoping it is called off, in Amsterdam for the England game.
So am I but flying back in time for the game on the off chance its on.... LOL.

Mar 3, 2012
meetoo":1dqz58cw said:
liamkite1":1dqz58cw said:
Hoping it is called off, in Amsterdam for the England game.
So am I but flying back in time for the game on the off chance its on.... LOL.

My flight back is Sat night but will try and get back earlier if the game is on...really don't want to miss the Charlton game.

Mar 14, 2009
I know this has been discussed a few times this season.

Was wondering now if anyone knew the likelihood of a postponement due to international call ups? Never been to Charlton and would like to add it to my list of away grounds.

So do they (Charlton) still have enough players to call this game off?

Oct 24, 2013
I believe one of the players likely to be called up - Maividi - is now out injured, I guess making a postponement less likely.

Sep 13, 2003
They still have three players likely to be called up though...Dasilva, Magdennis and Konsa.

Sep 13, 2003
mervyn":smwa7tnf said:
Currently out of the country, but should be back in time for this. Does anyone have any further news?

No news Mervyn. For info Charlton's match against Shrewsbury back in November was called off with only 9 days notice so there won't be any news until a week commencing 12th March at the earliest.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Clarke_B":1fr9m6fv said:
mervyn":1fr9m6fv said:
Currently out of the country, but should be back in time for this. Does anyone have any further news?

No news Mervyn. For info Charlton's match against Shrewsbury back in November was called off with only 9 days notice so there won't be any news until a week commencing 12th March at the earliest.
Busy night shift Clarke ;)