Could Argyle v Exeter be live on Sky? Confirmed Mon 23 | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Could Argyle v Exeter be live on Sky? Confirmed Mon 23

Are you happy with a Monday night game?

• Yes

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 23 29.5%

• Total voters
Jan 2, 2019
HertsPilgrim":1towzwd7 said:
IJN":1towzwd7 said:
Yep looks like it is the Monday. :furious:

Sod it, missing it as I'm off away for a week.

iFollow it is then. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Where is the source for this, please ?!

Can't find anything on club website or on the sky website...

Heaven forbid Sky give people enough notice to change travel plans. They show a complete lack of respect for fans who attend games.

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
metroace":12cbjvrz said:
Ipplepen green":12cbjvrz said:
Moving it to the Monday night could cause massive trouble, with repercussions that last for years. It’s the wife’s big birthday :scarf:

Bring her along! :whistle:

There will be enough numpties turning out for this one without me adding to it :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I’m only going on what the people on Exeweb are saying.

Somebody on the Fan’s Board seems to have leaked to someone else and so on.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I’m only going on what the people on Exeweb are saying.

Somebody on the Fan’s Board seems to have leaked to someone else and so on.

Feb 23, 2008
Not happy with this at all. No consultation with fans, no warning of it happening, Sky have spoken and the club have dropped their pants.

So now plans that people have made for quite possibly the biggest game of the season are most probably in disarray, I won't be able to go due to work commitments and neither will either of my kids.

Poor show that, I had an inkling they might move the kick off time about a bit but not the date.

For a club that's had so much positivity around it lately that's a big own goal as far as I can see.

Mar 21, 2013
Yeah like Herts says, I think you’re aiming your anger at the wrong place, the club won’t have much say on this one.

Mar 23, 2019
Need to sell this one out.

Proper horrible atmosphere from minute one. Every time they're on the ball, boos, hisses, dont let them settle for a second.

Its dark in the park.

Feb 23, 2008
Don't_Panic":xetkwz2r said:
Yeah like Herts says, I think you’re aiming your anger at the wrong place, the club won’t have much say on this one.

So who decides then, the EFL?

The club can't protest or refuse to move the fixture?

Whoever decides, who thinks it's a good idea to have a derby on a Monday night?

Mar 23, 2019
Imagine being a fan of a top 6 club, fixtures moved every week to fit around Sky. Newcastle playing on a Sunday evening in London just yesterday.

Modern football is rubbish.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
I am immensely pxxxxxd off about this as had intended to come down for a weekend, book a hotel with my wife and son, and make a weekend of it. I cannot do that Monday and it’s only by a stroke of luck that hotels etc not booked. Really, really unhappy.