Crewe - a must win game? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crewe - a must win game?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Devongreenowl":145ka8uf said:
Personally, I hope the Salford game is on. I’d rather the team get the chance to correct Saturday's poor result with a good away performance, rather than going straight into a home game. Let’s face it, our home support can be a bit fickle to say the least and the moaning will soon start if Crewe get on top early in the game. Salford have been poor at home, losing six games, drawing six and losing four. Conceded more goals than they’ve scored, so every reason for Argyle to think they can add to their list of away wins.

Meant to say they have W4 D6 L6 :doh:

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":15j4ff6c said:
Personally, I hope the Salford game is on. I’d rather the team get the chance to correct Saturday's poor result with a good away performance, rather than going straight into a home game. Let’s face it, our home support can be a bit fickle to say the least and the moaning will soon start if Crewe get on top early in the game. Salford have been poor at home, losing six games, drawing six and losing four. Conceded more goals than they’ve scored, so every reason for Argyle to think they can add to their list of away wins.

After an inept performance like Saturday's (which you didn't see) the last thing you want is another long journey for a tricky fixture. No time to take stock, reorganise, work on something new on the training ground.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Why did I need to see it? I’ve agreed it was a poor result. I just don’t see the point in making out it’s of such catastrophic consequence that’s all. I mean, look at you - opening another thread to moan about the average age of the squad. Why not put it on here with all the rest of your moans. You’re now saying the last thing we need is a trip to Salford. You won’t be saying that if they win tomorrow night, which is the likeliest result given their home form and our away form against teams who struggle to score at home.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":2iakk6i9 said:
Why did I need to see it? I’ve agreed it was a poor result. I just don’t see the point in making out it’s of such catastrophic consequence that’s all. I mean, look at you - opening another thread to moan about the average age of the squad. Why not put it on here with all the rest of your moans. You’re now saying the last thing we need is a trip to Salford. You won’t be saying that if they win tomorrow night, which is the likeliest result given their home form and our away form against teams who struggle to score at home.

'Why did I need to see it'! :facepalm: :lol:
The thread about youth is not a moan just a valid point which others have acknowledged but you are too daft to understand.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
'Some' have agreed with you. Others haven’t, including me. What’s the point in moaning all week about one bad result in the last however many games, including four away wins. You call me out for not having Been there, but I note you still haven’t confirmed how many games you’ve been to this season. I’m sure you’re hoping to have another good moan tomorrow night.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":2uziodez said:
'Some' have agreed with you. Others haven’t, including me. What’s the point in moaning all week about one bad result in the last however many games, including four away wins. You call me out for not having Been there, but I note you still haven’t confirmed how many games you’ve been to this season. I’m sure you’re hoping to have another good moan tomorrow night.

Probably been supporting the team longer than you. Live in London so cant get regularly to home games. And winning tomorrow will mean more to me than you as I only support one team so leave out the childish pathetic jibes.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Ah, so you didn’t go on Saturday either. Well, if you saw your first Argyle match before 1975, yes you’ve been going longer than me. I wouldn’t normally criticise people who cannot or just don’t go, but you called me out for not being at the Colchester match, despite it being highly likely that you weren’t there yourself. That makes you a hypocrite pal.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":17jy6vbc said:
Ah, so you didn’t go on Saturday either. Well, if you saw your first Argyle match before 1975, yes you’ve been going longer than me. I wouldn’t normally criticise people who cannot or just don’t go, but you called me out for not being at the Colchester match, despite it being highly likely that you weren’t there yourself. That makes you a hypocrite pal.

So where did I say I wasnt at Colchester?! You really are a plonker arent you? As well as not understanding English, being simple minded about football and throwing around insults with no substance, your geography is not good either. Colchester is quite NEAR London!! Still involves £30:return ticket.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":1xscs4ej said:
I couldn’t give a monkeys how much a return ticket might cost. Did you go or didn’t you?

After all I have said what do you think? Not the sharpest are you? Im sure you wont withdraw your insult though.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":1hgw1qck said:
Oh I’m pretty sharp BG. I’m sure I’ve got you sussed. Armchair warrior.

:lol: well you would be the best judge of that. At least you have a good sense of humour as well as excellent self awareness. :facepalm:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Well, at least I haven’t come up with several different spellings of Bakinson - a player YOU SAY you watched in the flesh on Saturday. Start saving your rail fare for your next Argyle game next season.