Crewe - a must win game? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Crewe - a must win game?

May 16, 2016
If BG has got a Car, I bet it would be better than DGOs' but I reckon DGO has got the biggest Telly.

Anyone else reckon that the Clothes in BGs Wardrobe are slicker , yet DGO has got a bigger Bathroom ?

Dont get me started on who had the best Holiday last year.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Good one Guiri! He will have to go some to have a bigger car, but Iā€™m guessing :cool: he may well have a bigger tv. He needs it to watch all his Argyle games on! As for style, well Iā€™m a Gieves and Hawkes man myself so obviously have to pop up to town occasionally for a fitting! (Whenever actually going to watch Argyle (or Wednesday) permits! :cool:

Dec 3, 2005
To be honest, you should go on the pitch with the mentality of 'EVERY GAME IS A MUST WIN' if you don't, then you are likely to fall short of expectations. :scarf:

Oops sorry to interrupt a private feud and bring it back to subject, I apologise unreservedly.

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":3d74flk2 said:
Well, at least I havenā€™t come up with several different spellings of Bakinson - a player YOU SAY you watched in the flesh on Saturday. Start saving your rail fare for your next Argyle game next season.

Omg I spelt a players name wrong. Will I ever be forgiven? So because of the spelling does that mean I didnt watch the game? Are you suggesting I am a liar as well as a hypocrite as per your previous post. I know you would never be big enough to apologise.

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
For me itā€™s a must not lose game. A draw wouldnā€™t be brilliant but it also wouldnā€™t be the end of the world.

Jul 14, 2008
JannerinCardiff":wg6dz62e said:
For me itā€™s a must not lose game. A draw wouldnā€™t be brilliant but it also wouldnā€™t be the end of the world.

This for me. A defeat would be a big blow. A draw would be okay.

Jun 27, 2019
Crewe aren't brilliant away. Since Boxing Day their record is W1 D2 L2.

They won't be looking forward to coming down to our place and we should get at them from the off.

Apr 4, 2004
I know this team will fight for the win. If they don't get it we can still go up. Us lot piling on extra pressure saying must win blah blah is hot air. They try and win every game. Saturday at Home park two of the best and most attacking teams go toe to toe. More so than any other match, anything can happen. Including a loss. I really fancy us against every team in the league. More than ever I'm looking forward to this game. :scarf:

Jul 12, 2016
ming the merciless":2b105gge said:
I know this team will fight for the win. If they don't get it we can still go up. Us lot piling on extra pressure saying must win blah blah is hot air. They try and win every game. Saturday at Home park two of the best and most attacking teams go toe to toe. More so than any other match, anything can happen. Including a loss. I really fancy us against every team in the league. More than ever I'm looking forward to this game. :scarf:
"They try to win every game" Exeter and Colchester away!!!! :whistle:

Mar 21, 2013
oldage":x75c5fmi said:
ming the merciless":x75c5fmi said:
Translated as ā€œGive me attention, Iā€™m lonelyā€

Apr 4, 2004
oldage":2g4mqlmt said:
ming the merciless":2g4mqlmt said:

Being out played on the day by those two teams is no disgrace. Nobody ever wins every game. From memory we lost against Luton under Luggy the season we got 102 points. You should try giving the other sides some credit. Both Exeter and Colchester are fantastic teams. No doubt we will loose again this season. Get used to it. It's part of the game too.

Feb 4, 2020
Folk don't like the 6 pointer language..ok..but if we want automatic promo (avoiding d lottery of play offs..at which we are rubbish)..then personally I do feel Crewe (n later Excretia) are win win essential games..

Great to get back on track..Hardie our David Fairclough!