Darren Ferguson (£1000 fine, no ban) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Darren Ferguson (£1000 fine, no ban)

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Well in a game where they we 3-0 in cards i’m surprised he has such a bad opinion of anyone except his own team. Including the cynical foul on Carey which to me shows a team knowing they were more than matched.

A good point which I wasn’t expecting and the second half in particular sounded very one sided in our favour.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Quizmike":2kmcmlqf said:
It gets worse. They've just broadcast an interview on Five Live where he was asked what should happen to the officials. His reply was "shoot them"

Get Sarkevic to do it, give Fergiesson time to calm down with no harm done! ;)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Seriously, I couldn't give a poo what Darren Ferguson thinks.

Feb 15, 2005
So he has an opinion on the game which I’m sure the FA will duly deal with it. How many times have we proclaimed “ we always get poo refs” and maybe he has a point which we as a group tend to agree with. A fabulous point from the Supergreens and onwards and upwards.

Sep 19, 2006
Huddersfield
The ref let a lot go all match, but was even with it I think. Ultimately Doncaster were second best for the final 45 and didn't deserve a winner. Enjoy the next month away from the touchline Darren.

Aug 2, 2011
PAFC94":5wafvhzj said:
What a prat :funny:

Grotty little football club are Doncaster.

To be fair there is nothing wrong with the club in fact in some respects they are better than us BUT the manager is a total to--er. Always has been and always will be - it is in the genes.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I have a strong feeling that you have 'another team'. Just a hunch.

Nov 4, 2012
Presto":2fo190ff said:
PAFC94":2fo190ff said:
What a prat :funny:

Grotty little football club are Doncaster.

To be fair there is nothing wrong with the club in fact in some respects they are better than us BUT the manager is a total to--er. Always has been and always will be - it is in the genes.

I've not liked them since their treatment of McCormick last season. Not a club I'm fond of I'm afraid and they are in no respects better than us.