Darren Ferguson (£1000 fine, no ban) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Darren Ferguson (£1000 fine, no ban)

Apr 4, 2015
obviously what he said is unacceptable and he will be punished for it however the refs in the bottom 2 leagues are awful and he is correct about fitness levels too. He is also right about making them professional rather than part time. As for clowns like pafc94 amongst others calling out people for unsavoury comments and knocking his father who happens to be the most decorated and successful manager in the history of British football is a joke which shows your complete lack of football knowledge and general ignorance up for everyone to see.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
freddie2greens":2v254zth said:
obviously what he said is unacceptable and he will be punished for it however the refs in the bottom 2 leagues are awful and he is correct about fitness levels too. He is also right about making them professional rather than part time. As for clowns like pafc94 amongst others calling out people for unsavoury comments and knocking his father who happens to be the most decorated and successful manager in the history of British football is a joke which shows your complete lack of football knowledge and general ignorance up for everyone to see.

You were doing ever so well up to, and including, the word "unacceptable".

To then go on your tirade backing Ferguson up actually makes you look like a clown!

It also doesn't matter one iota how "decorated" his father is, he was a whinging, moaning tw*t who argued the toss with every referee, bleated about every decision that went against him and in a number of cases brought the game into disrepute - for which he was rightly punished.

If you think it's therefore perfectly acceptable for his gobsh!te son to behave in a similar manner, it is YOU that has a complete lack of football knowledge and a general ignorance for everyone to see.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
freddie2greens":1dzyxgee said:

In this instance I think you are getting your pafc94s and prestos mixed up. :twisted:

Oct 31, 2015
freddie2greens":307skhga said:

Yep and unless you are a manure fan dad was seen as a sulky, robust character who had the world against him (which of course wasnt true) admittedly he was a very good manager. Arent most top managers characters in their own way?

However Ferguson jnr is not his dad (he is a 3rd division manager) and whenever himself and DA are opposite each other there is always moaning and Theatrics (I reckon one bullied the other at school:) ).
Refs are what they are in the lower leagues and I think mostly they are capable and do a job. Its really not an easy job. If you could hear the talking and moaning on a football pitch its a thankless task. They are humans and where a human is involved there will always be mistakes. I probably make 40 odd decisions a day in work and are they all right? Are they heck. Am I a proffesional? Sometimes :). Refs are not bias as us fans think they are just Human

Im just so glad Ferguson jnr never makes a mistake and is so gracious. As I said.......cock!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Meanwhile Derek Adams said ....

"The referee had a very good game. I thought he was excellent. I thought the officials were very good."

:)

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Alex would moan at referees as a measure of protecting his players and absolving them from any blame at all costs. It clearly worked a treat.

Darren is just a hot-headed child of a manager who is hideously over-rated, living off his father's success and has less talent than Alex had in his little finger.

He's the reason why I was happier that Portsmouth beat us to the title rather than Doncaster last season.

Nov 4, 2012
freddie2greens":29y3ivx6 said:

Wtf are you talking about?

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Ref's make mistakes, always have always will. Be interesting to see how many mistakes were made by Doncaster players during the game.

Were in League 1 - not a great league, with not particularly great players (one or two obvious exceptions) and we get the referees to match...

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Managers could very easily make the referees job much easier we’re they to cut out all the feigned histrionics and falling down amongst their own players.
The poor ref yesterday had a lot of attempted time wasting to deal with: gk having a devil of a job deciding which side of the six yard box to take goal kicks from, subs jogging off slower than I can walk, ball boys throwing the ball away....Cut out The gamesmanship and let the ref concentrate on his job of making decisions

ping_g5":1zxv3556 said:
Ref's make mistakes, always have always will. Be interesting to see how many mistakes were made by Doncaster players during the game.

Were in League 1 - not a great league, with not particularly great players (one or two obvious exceptions) and we get the referees to match...

NO !

Players make mistakes - hand ball, offside, fouls etc.

The referee has to adjudicate these mistakes and award in favour of HOW he sees the mistake.

Simple ?

It should be but is it ?

Players cheating, feigning, conning and so on makes the referee's position that much more complexed.

Managers like DF do NOT help the situation as they have NEVER done the job - AND THAT IS WHERE THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES !!

Forget fines and bans - waste of time.

Get them out there and DO THE JOB !!!

Until they show some level of proficiency.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ferguson is now backtracking on the Donny official website. ...

Link

Sep 6, 2006
TinTin":ib77xx7f said:
ping_g5":ib77xx7f said:

NO !

Players make mistakes - hand ball, offside, fouls etc.

The referee has to adjudicate these mistakes and award in favour of HOW he sees the mistake.

Simple ?

It should be but is it ?

Players cheating, feigning, conning and so on makes the referee's position that much more complexed.

Managers like DF do NOT help the situation as they have NEVER done the job - AND THAT IS WHERE THEY SHOULD LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES !!

Forget fines and bans - waste of time.

Get them out there and DO THE JOB !!!

Until they show some level of proficiency.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

So you are suggesting Darren Ferguson should ref the next match?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would agree. However he'd still be better than Brett Huxtable.