Discrimination statement. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Discrimination statement.

Jan 2, 2010
Pogleswoody":3629r5ml said:
PMPilgrim":3629r5ml said:
Anyone know why we’ve just released a statement highlighting equality?

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2019/septem ... er-2-2019/

Drunken slobs (them) persistently standing in front of elderly, (temporarily) disabled fans (me) who can't stand and want to watch the match they paid for without being ridiculed and abused??

You know, silly 'PC gone mad nonsense' like that? ;)

It's temporarily disabled fans like you that ruin the game for drunken slobs like me.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jose446":2rzncvki said:
Would it be the same Northampton fan in the pink T-shirt hurling dogs abuse at the away end all game (rather than watching the match) and giving w**ker signs?

Try wearing a pink T shirt onto a factory floor or building site - you'd get much more stick.
I've always wondered why Argyle fans do this to opposing fans who are often over 100 yards away? The young lads I can understand, but this is grown men who look old enough to be grandads. Why?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Shadowknight":39e595zu said:
Pogleswoody":39e595zu said:
PMPilgrim":39e595zu said:
Anyone know why we’ve just released a statement highlighting equality?

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2019/septem ... er-2-2019/

Drunken slobs (them) persistently standing in front of elderly, (temporarily) disabled fans (me) who can't stand and want to watch the match they paid for without being ridiculed and abused??

You know, silly 'PC gone mad nonsense' like that? ;)

It's temporarily disabled fans like you that ruin the game for drunken slobs like me.

:D Sorry Shadow, at heart I'm just selfish and misunderstanding (misundersitting?) of other people's lifestyles. All that money invested in booze and I shout at you!! Sorry mate!!

Just to set the record straight, unfortunately I haven't yet made it to a game but hope to make a seating start on Saturday.
COYGs!! :scarf:

May 3, 2016
As everything is now so sensitive watching a football match - I presume gypo, gypo will now be an arrestable offence, along with you fat bar steward.

:banghead:

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
area51":n2jl9k3v said:
As everything is now so sensitive watching a football match - I presume Gypsy, Gypsy will now be an arrestable offence, along with you fat bar steward.

Well, if you remember the club undertook an investigation for ‘gypo’ chants against Southend several years ago.

Aug 5, 2016
PMPilgrim":264y6ybq said:
I truly fail to understand how anyone can enjoy a match knowing they’re standing in front of someone who can’t see because of this.

I hate this “me me me” culture.

Exactly, if others are stood up just stand up like everyone else.

Oct 14, 2015
Fergy":3meqv19d said:
area51":3meqv19d said:
As everything is now so sensitive watching a football match - I presume Gypsy, Gypsy will now be an arrestable offence, along with you fat bar steward.

Well, if you remember the club undertook an investigation for ‘Gypsy’ chants against Southend several years ago.

Freddie Eastwood?? That was their player the chants were aimed at I think

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
'Perpetrator'? I can remember a few thousand singing that one.

Aug 5, 2015
What do you do if you’re disabled and can’t stand up or older and find it difficult to stand up for lengthy periods? Quite apart from the fact that standing in seated areas isn’t actually allowed. I don’t bother going to away games now as the last one I went to not only did I have to stand up I had to stand on my seat the whole game to see what was going on. It’s beyond a joke!

Sep 19, 2015
When did society get so damn touchy. The geezer in the pink was giving it large and having a laugh all of the first half. Homophobic abuse is never ok and should not be tolerated anywhere but lets have it right here, as classless and imature as the chant may have been, their was absolutely no malice involved in it.

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
PlymouthCasual":g7gpuw81 said:
When did society get so damn touchy. The geezer in the pink was giving it large and having a laugh all of the first half. Homophobic abuse is never ok and should not be tolerated anywhere but lets have it right here, as classless and imature as the chant may have been, their was absolutely no malice involved in it.

You do not have the right to tell an LGBT person how they should feel about the term "Queer" being used in a derogatory fashion.

That the guy in pink thought it was funny could not be more irrelevant, it's not him who's being used as the butt of the joke - the crux if it is that gay people like pink cos they're like girls, and being gay is bad so we'll take the pee.

Pretty sure you know that though.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Welwyn Pilgrim":cr9vwqqo said:
Fergy":cr9vwqqo said:
area51":cr9vwqqo said:

Well, if you remember the club undertook an investigation for ‘Gypsy’ chants against Southend several years ago.

Freddie Eastwood?? That was their player the chants were aimed at I think

Bilel Moshni.

Oct 10, 2012
Where do we draw the line? Is dirty northern barstewards ok? I remember chants at a ginger Walsall player last year calling him a “poo Ryan Taylor” also we used to have a laugh with Akinfenwa “one more pasty and you’re dead”

Jan 21, 2007
"Not standing in front of disabled supporters, when you would happily stand in front of able bodied supporters, is discrimination ... refusing to shout at ethnic minorities, when you would readily scream abuse at people of your own skin colour, is in itself racism ... and, not giving hand signals to someone who is gay, when you wouldn't hesitate to give a finger gesture to a straight person, is pure homophobia" - Gandhi (1959)

:coat: