Exeter tickets (sold out) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter tickets (sold out)

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
The Night Riveria":27zkchz4 said:
Cannot believe that.Haven't missed a match home or away for 34 years .Guessing some season ticket holders buying tickets and selling them on .Nothing illegal about that but a bit of a choker

Maybe, just maybe, some Season Ticket holders bought tickets so that they could go to the game.

Surely it absolutely is illegal to sell on tickets? Or if not illegal, then a breach of the terms and conditions of use.

It's not exactly surprising that this game sold out quickly. I went online before 09:15 hoping to get tickets for myself and my daughter but knew there was a good chance that we could miss out. Fortunately, because I was on at the time they were released and quickly managed to work out the 'internet tickets' trick, I was able to get some.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
The Night Riveria":14wi11ad said:
Cannot believe that.Haven't missed a match home or away for 34 years .Guessing some season ticket holders buying tickets and selling them on .Nothing illegal about that but a bit of a choker

Possibly due to the fact that we have more season ticket holders than can be accommodated by the away end at Sid James Park?

Sep 19, 2015
Attendance Figures for Exeter v Argyle before today. Home end 4 - Away end 4. Looks like the home end is going to take a narrow lead after todays unsuccessful attempt.

Mar 23, 2019
It's a terrible away day so i wouldn't get too bothered about missing out on it. This will be the first one in about 20 years that i've missed but i'm really not that bothered.

There will be hundreds in the home end as per usual. From personal experience i recommend the 'Stagecoach Stand' :D

Feb 27, 2011
United Kingdom
The Night Riveria":3abs1afs said:

We would like to remind supporters that the reselling of tickets to football matches is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.

Mar 1, 2005
Southampton
Westbury Green":3drz6xqh said:
The Night Riveria":3drz6xqh said:

We would like to remind supporters that the reselling of tickets to football matches is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994.
This Section appears to indicate that if you can't go to a match and you give your ticket to your old dad to go instead, you commit the same criminal offence. I suppose it turns on the meaning of "dispose" under the Act. This is not widely known I think.

Keepitgreen

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
ā™£ļø PACSA Member
ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":zqj8oxlr said:
The Night Riveria":zqj8oxlr said:

Possibly due to the fact that we have more season ticket holders than can be accommodated by the away end at Sid James Park?
Indeed, we've got 6000 ST holders with just 1100 tickets available. It's on our doorstep so there was always going to be a stampede for them.

Dazzy3000

āœ… Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
PL2 3DQ":2ddwasu2 said:
Because it's a 1pm kick-off the match might be on iFollow for UK subscribers..
Please note, for UK users, matches within the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons will be blacked out and not available on iFollow.Ā 
Maybe shown in the Green Taverners Suite?

Nope messaged iFollow and they said they donā€™t show Saturday games.

May 28, 2019
dazzy3000":11mvrnfl said:
PL2 3DQ":11mvrnfl said:
Because it's a 1pm kick-off the match might be on iFollow for UK subscribers..
Please note, for UK users, matches within the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons will be blacked out and not available on iFollow.Ā 
Maybe shown in the Green Taverners Suite?

Nope messaged iFollow and they said they donā€™t show Saturday games.
umm they do , they show every saturday game every week, if your outside of the uk,

Aug 30, 2016
Gutted to miss out on tickets this morning!
Rang ticket-line and got through at 0912 only to be told to ring back at 0915, tried dragging the call out for 3 minutes but no joy! As a result, put the phone down and rang constantly until finally getting through at 1032 to be told they had sold out.
Organised annual leave around the 26 October, so if anyone can not make the game, me and the Mrs would slap your hand off for 2 tickets!
Cheers
Nobby

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Carlo":skz7fhuk said:
Offer like a points system per every ticket purchased? Open tickets to those with higher points first etc

Of course. That happens at clubs in higher tiers but apart from Exeter away I doubt it is a problem normally for Argyle.

Mar 14, 2009
Whatā€™s wrong with the current system?

Only one ticket was allocated per season ticket holder. Iā€™m sorry but if have invested a significant amount of money for a season ticket then you should be priority.

Iā€™m afraid with so many season ticket holders, l do sympathise if you couldnā€™t purchase an Exeter ticket (and your a season ticket holder). However, lm not sure itā€™s fair to start dividing season ticket holders in terms of priority. Iā€™d love to go to more away games but my job hours stop that. Which is why l have to pick n choose.

Iā€™m afraid this was the fairest way.

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
With it being an early 1pm kick off will the club look at the option of beaming the game back live to Home Park,Iā€™m sure it would be well attended.