Exeter tickets (sold out) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter tickets (sold out)

May 1, 2011
dazzy3000":38wdov0i said:
PL2 3DQ":38wdov0i said:
Because it's a 1pm kick-off the match might be on iFollow for UK subscribers..
Please note, for UK users, matches within the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons will be blacked out and not available on iFollow. 
Maybe shown in the Green Taverners Suite?

Nope messaged iFollow and they said they don’t show Saturday games.

They do show the game if it doesn't start at 3 on IFollow.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A Greek tweeted a few moments ago that it has been declared a TV game, it might not be true but he seemed a half decent sort.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
greybeard-kernow":2mqe5j74 said:
dazzy3000":2mqe5j74 said:
PL2 3DQ":2mqe5j74 said:
Because it's a 1pm kick-off the match might be on iFollow for UK subscribers..
Please note, for UK users, matches within the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons will be blacked out and not available on iFollow. 
Maybe shown in the Green Taverners Suite?

Nope messaged iFollow and they said they don’t show Saturday games.
umm they do , they show every saturday game every week, if your outside of the uk,

Um I was talking about the UK

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Sky have Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds scheduled for lunchtime on 26 October and other games from Friday through to Monday of that weekend unless they change the schedule.

Aug 12, 2018
If you attend one Exeter game a season then you go on their Known Supporters list. I went to their home game against MK Dons last season - the return of Tisdale. It was a good day out on the train and insures that myself and a couple of mates have tickets :whistle: :scarf:

Jun 27, 2019
TruroTerry":3goatd6w said:
If you attend one Exeter game a season then you go on their Known Supporters list. I went to their home game against Milton Keynes last season - the return of Tisdale. It was a good day out on the train and insures that myself and a couple of mates have tickets :whistle: :scarf:

I'd rather not go than sit in with that lot. I physically wouldn't be able to control myself if we scored!

Oct 10, 2012
Metal_Green_Mickey":3puafgzq said:
What’s wrong with the current system?

Only one ticket was allocated per season ticket holder. I’m sorry but if have invested a significant amount of money for a season ticket then you should be priority.

I’m afraid with so many season ticket holders, l do sympathise if you couldn’t purchase an Exeter ticket (and your a season ticket holder). However, lm not sure it’s fair to start dividing season ticket holders in terms of priority. I’d love to go to more away games but my job hours stop that. Which is why l have to pick n choose.

I’m afraid this was the fairest way.

I don’t quite agree it’s the fairest way. As a previous poster he mentioned he hasn’t missed a game in 34 years so is clearly a season ticket holder but has missed the cut on this game. I agree season ticket holders should get priority, however those who attend more away games as well as being a season ticket holder should have first priority on games like this one. My opinion of course.

Sep 19, 2015
WoodsyGreen":mnsb01z7 said:
TruroTerry":mnsb01z7 said:
If you attend one Exeter game a season then you go on their Known Supporters list. I went to their home game against Milton Keynes last season - the return of Tisdale. It was a good day out on the train and insures that myself and a couple of mates have tickets :whistle: :scarf:

I'd rather not go than sit in with that lot. I physically wouldn't be able to control myself if we scored!

I was in the Stagecoach when Reid destroyed them and got his hat trick. I showed great discipline until the third went in and I finally cut loose. After a few murmurs and strange stares I retook my seat and saw out the rest of the game with no issue at all. Its not that bad I promise.

Jul 12, 2004
It is clear that there will be Argyle season ticket holders who will be at Port Vale tomorrow and at Crawley on Tuesday. Indeed they probably go to most away matches. Yet they could not get a ticket yesterday.

It is also likely that there will be season ticket holders whose only away match is Exeter.

To me that is manifestly unfair. The club has a record of purchases and could easily give 24 hours priority to regular away season ticket holders.

It could be made clear in the t&cs that, for this match only, there is another layer of priority.

Sep 19, 2015
Fully agreed, simply buying a season ticket and attending home games should not give you the same priority of attending our local derby compared to somebody who also has a season ticket but travels hundreds of miles around the country supporting his/her club on the road.

Mar 7, 2008
What about the older season ticket holders. I know a bloke in his 80s who will go to Exeter, Newport,Yeovil and Bristol etc but cannot travel to Crawley and Oldham etc

Should he be penalised having watched the club for 60 years because someone goes to all away games ? Age discrimination will then come up

I see it from both sides

Hopefully we get promoted and dont have to worry about it next season

If it happens on a regular basis then club should look at it but if its for 1 game a sesson then there are arguments for and against

Oct 10, 2012
Those with season tickets who go to away games more should get first priority. Then regular season ticket holders.

May 8, 2011
pafc1981":125ryo5c said:
What about the older season ticket holders. I know a bloke in his 80s who will go to Exeter, Newport,Yeovil and Bristol etc but cannot travel to Crawley and Oldham etc

Should he be penalised having watched the club for 60 years because someone goes to all away games ? Age discrimination will then come up

I see it from both sides

If it happens on a regular basis then club should look at it but if its for 1 game a sesson then there are arguments for and against

It will happen again for the Forest Green Rovers game as well. The issue there that could cause problems is that according to their websites they only give away teams 100 seats the rest of the allocation is mostly uncovered standing. Some elderly fans who travel to every away games but can’t stand for 90 minutes will probably miss out on a seat so won’t go.
Similar happened a couple of years ago where supporters who had gone to both Wigan and Blackburn on Tuesday nights couldn’t get a seat for Wimbledon so didn’t go.
Of the 100 seats I wonder how many will be kept back for complementaries and sponsors.

Mar 29, 2011
pafc1981":2l98udfj said:

I see it from both sides

That is not age discrimination in any way at all. Priority for some doesn't mean others are being discriminated against. On that basis, what about people who can't afford a lump sum for a season ticket but attend every game by buying single tickets for each match? Are these people discriminated against.

Being told no isn't offensive or discriminatory. Are the people not being offered tickets in the supporters bar being discriminated against? Of course they're not!

Season tickets get you a seat for a home game. They should be included in any priority allocation however not all people can buy these due to geography but can attend all or most away games. These people should be allocated a membership of some form too to allow priority.

Sep 19, 2015
pafc1981":2k7zin61 said:

I see it from both sides

And what about us who are in our 30's and haven't had the opportunity to attend for 60 years? Surely prioritizing older supporters is discriminatory against us younger folks? A points based system regardless of age, sex, race or creed is the only fair way to resolve issues like this.