FA Cup - Huddersfield (a) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup - Huddersfield (a)

djg145":2w35y9u7 said:
greybeard-kernow":2w35y9u7 said:
mercedes":2w35y9u7 said:
Will the match be on IPlayer?
no fa cup matches on iplayer the match is free to watch on the fa player sign up with email, free to watch 6pm kick off

Okay I have signed up with fa Player what happens on the day - never used this before - is it a case of finding the Argyle match and just clicking on it at kick-off time or can you do it sometime before kick-off? Thanks.

Same here djg. Finally got signed up - I think- after much swearing. I don't have google play and an apple is something I eat so getting FA Player on my laptop was something of a faff as neither the google play or apple shop things (shown in the link on other Huddersfield thread) work for me, so I had to get to it another way. Registered although then it didn't initially recognise me. Finally I have the fixture list up in the 'Live' page of the FA Player website so hopefully that'll work come Saturday although I am nervously unconfident given the initial ifollow experience shared by many others. At least it's not costing £10 or £398 or whatever. ;) :scarf:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
PL2 3DQ":274xubvl said:
https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/3858869/huddersfield-town-vs-plymouth-argyle/

Click 'international coverage'.

Sportsnet world and Sportsnet Now are 2 Canadian specialty channels are only available with a subscription., but on Livescore the game is scheduled to be shown but links have not yet been provided.

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/1018795_ ... th_argyle/

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
tonsk":1ol9f2j9 said:
FA PLayer keeps returning a 'Oops - Server error' message every time I try to register..
Anyone else have any luck?

tonsk
I had exactly the same, several times.

How my phone is in one piece I don't know

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Huddersfield manager wasn't playing mind games it seems, their entire line up (bar their keeper) is made up of U23's.

Jan 2, 2021
Cobi Budge":3kf3s9o7 said:
Huddersfield manager wasn't playing mind games it seems, their entire line up (bar their keeper) is made up of U23's.
Vallejo (making his debut) is 28. Ironically, if we were playing our strongest side - our first choice keeper is 21 years old (Schofield - he's on the bench). Two of the players (Jones, Olagunju) starting today for us (HTFC), & 6 of the subs aren't even established in the B team.

I love our coach but I'm surprised & disappointed by just HOW much he's weakened the team for this fixture. Honestly, my most realistic hope is just that we keep the score down.

Congratulations on getting through to the 4th round.