Fans Forum | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Forum

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
L G":32v8fvfr said:
Lose on Saturday and what's the betting that this one is postponed too?

Don’t think that will happen this time, Simon Hallett is here for this one.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
L G":30dlef7j said:
JannerinCardiff":30dlef7j said:
L G":30dlef7j said:
Lose on Saturday and what's the betting that this one is postponed too?

Don’t think that will happen this time, Simon Hallett is here for this one.
Let's wait and see.

I just don’t get the impression that SH would duck this being his first fans forum as chair.. just my opinion..

May 16, 2016
Let's be honest, despite the stuff written and bravado displayed online, if it goes ahead, he wont be given a hard time by the 20 ish who turn up. Half of whom are regulars at most Argyle events anyway. It'll be some middle ground discussion between the Colour of Shirts and where the Mickey Evans money went.

Even the most 'vociferous' of the online Community are no doubt, already working on their excuses or ready to blame non attendance on someone else's possible appearance.

It's Argyle, innit.

Mar 14, 2009
Wondering if anyone can help regarding information on this.

My Dad is looking to go and would like to know

1. Have you got to be a member?

2. Is there any cost to get in?

Thanks in advance for any information regarding this...

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Why did the thread title change to ‘Fan Fest on Thurs...’ for 2 posts from MGM and HG?

It is a FANS FORUM and of course you do not have to be a member and there is no entry charge.

Mar 14, 2009
davie nine":2bw25ido said:
Why did the thread title change to ‘Fan Fest on Thurs...’ for 2 posts from MGM and HG?

It is a FANS FORUM and of course you do not have to be a member and there is no entry charge.

I asked a question and started a new thread because I didn't see this one. So they probably merged it.

My Dad didn't know and asked me to find out.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I hope there’s a good turnout for Simon as the new Chairman.

There seems to be a lot of ‘forceful’ opinions out there so hoping for an enegertic and well attended meeting.

Oct 16, 2016
I head up a team therefore my days are full of meetings; Unions, senior managers, site managers all the way up to executive board level and I pretty much HATE meetings, particularly after two decades of this.

I also dislike ‘committees’ people rarely, if ever, join up for anything other than self interest or exposure (networking et al)

BUT they absolutely are a necessary evil particularly if there are good people in pivotal roles/ positions

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Shankster":2blvrpez said:
I head up a team therefore my days are full of meetings; Unions, senior managers, site managers all the way up to executive board level and I pretty much HATE meetings, particularly after two decades of this.

I also dislike ‘committees’ people rarely, if ever, join up for anything other than self interest or exposure (networking et al)

BUT they absolutely are a necessary evil particularly if there are good people in pivotal roles/ positions

Cool story.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I just work in an aquarium so I’m nowhere near as important as you.

But I’ll still be going.