Fans Forum | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Forum

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":2xw888ff said:
I just work in an aquarium so I’m nowhere near as important as you.

But I’ll still be going.

Yes Shankster is very important! Feel sorry for the other people at his meetings. Waits for puerile reply.

Sep 6, 2006
Shankster":2571097f said:
I head up a team therefore my days are full of meetings; Unions, senior managers, site managers all the way up to executive board level and I pretty much HATE meetings, particularly after two decades of this.

I also dislike ‘committees’ people rarely, if ever, join up for anything other than self interest or exposure (networking et al)

BUT they absolutely are a necessary evil particularly if there are good people in pivotal roles/ positions

Guess if there aren't 'good people in pivotal positions' you are all f***ed. Not much point having a meeting then.

May 16, 2016
Shankster":2670n13j said:
I head up a team therefore my days are full of meetings; Unions, senior managers, site managers all the way up to executive board level and I pretty much HATE meetings, particularly after two decades of this.

I also dislike ‘committees’ people rarely, if ever, join up for anything other than self interest or exposure (networking et al)

BUT they absolutely are a necessary evil particularly if there are good people in pivotal roles/ positions

I'm too wealthy to need to work.

Oct 24, 2010
Shankster":1ze30mpy said:

Are you on one of those virtual reality sites?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
There's a big difference between a boring work meeting, and having the chance to see, hear and ask questions of the people who run your football club in person. We haven't heard from any of the female additions yet, so I'm looking forward to that.

I find them completely fascinating, and try to either get to them in person or watch on YouTube (I assume this will be on there too?)

Sep 6, 2006
esmer":9wlgcir4 said:
Shankster":9wlgcir4 said:

Are you on one of those virtual reality sites?

He he!

Apr 29, 2016
Shankster":2km1lkts said:

Phew ... thought that I’d come on LinkedIn by mistake for a minute!

Sep 6, 2006
philmeboots":2g41n8bi said:
Shankster":2g41n8bi said:

Sounds like he has a terrible life. Hates meetings but spends most of his time in them. Then hates his Saturday afternoon experience also.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
philmeboots":1yfagim6 said:
Shankster":1yfagim6 said:

:lol:

He just missed out “the moral of the story” instead of the but and he’d have nailed it.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
philmeboots":1dzyw2vq said:
Shankster":1dzyw2vq said:

:lol: Comedy gold!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
For such a high flyer, our Shankster seems to be below the radar for the last few days.

Come on Shanks, don’t be embarrassed! :lol: