General iFollow thread (incl issues, tips and queries) | Page 49 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

General iFollow thread (incl issues, tips and queries)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
GCH1965":1i7myxzs said:
Did anyone else have issues with losing stream, i had to keep hitting the go live button

I have read these complaints on here all season but every time I have used it (about 8 games) the streams have been faultless apart from the odd audio glitch.

Returnofthepob

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
Lundan Cabbie":3mpxnpju said:
philevs":3mpxnpju said:
Anyone know the answer?

What was there to complain about today? Pictures were perfect but the audio was a bit suspect however that was easily rectified in options.

Well, if you were listening only then the complaint is that the commentary gave no idea at all what was happening.

It was awful

Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Must admit i ended up switching to home commentary at half time yesterday as Argyle audio was so bad. Video quality was fine by ifollow standards, though that is always sub par when compared to almost all modern professional streaming services.

Jul 14, 2008
The EFL iFollow app is really poor (at least on iphone). On the Home Screen I click on latest videos and it brings up highlights of Argyle’s match against Grimsby in March last year.

Click on News and try to watch Lowe’s post match interview from yesterday and it says use the link to watch. There is no link.

I’m not sure whether the fault is with the EFL or Argyle but it’s pretty poor.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Buffering like mad ( as usual ) , anybody know how to stop this ? The last game went on for half an hour past the final whistle as it caught up with the buffering.

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
Hi all

Quite possibly mentioned elsewhere in the thread so hope i'm not repeating. I've had issues twice trying to stream from ifollow. I think i've found my problem. I have no issues with Now Tv or Bt sport apps so it took me a while to fathom it out.

I spent all of first half today with Kimberley of iFollow support and got no where. Then i had a brain wave about router gambling settings. Possibly Skybet causing block. Voila! Worked straight away.

Hope this helps.