General iFollow thread (incl issues, tips and queries) | Page 50 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

General iFollow thread (incl issues, tips and queries)

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Graham Evans":214ma915 said:
Buffering like mad ( as usual ) , anybody know how to stop this ? The last game went on for half an hour past the final whistle as it caught up with the buffering.

Ours used to do that. We overcame it by dropping the quality in settings from auto to 720.
Have to change each match, but no issues for weeks.

Saturday's match was probably the FIRST time I have been disappointed with iFollow - at Home Park.

Not sure if there is a name for it but the first half [in particular] was very bitty, frozen at times and generally spoilt my viewing.

I think the second half was better ?

Is it internet speed/streaming ?

Here in The Philippines is normally poor.

As a School Report would say "could do better" !

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
I got all way through problem free.

I've seen all the home games and a couple of the away games this season without any problems (except the annoying audio issues in the first game).

I've got pretty fast Internet and a very maxed out PC that probably helps.

Bar the teething problems with the audio and the multi camera when I came in I've been pretty chuffed with the service.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
TinTin":15fypc9p said:
Saturday's match was probably the FIRST time I have been disappointed with iFollow - at Home Park.

Not sure if there is a name for it but the first half [in particular] was very bitty, frozen at times and generally spoilt my viewing.

I think the second half was better ?

Is it internet speed/streaming ?

Here in The Philippines is normally poor.

As a School Report would say "could do better" !

As on most games no problems at all yesterday. TinTin as someone suggested try adjusting the quality in the settings, take it off auto.

Apr 9, 2011
PLEASE i player sort out those damn annoying replays , if u must use them wait for an appropriate moment in the match to show them , get over this obsession with showing them the moment the incident has taken place, its darn right amateurish

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Even though I have decent w-fi and can stream fine using BT Sport, FA Player etc, I always found that streaming iFollow over wi-fi often caused problems. This season I always use a physical ethernet connection to my laptop and haven't had any issues with quality or bufferening.
I can't explain it as the wi-fi connection should be plenty fast enough but iFollow seems to have a particular problem with wifi but is fine over ethernet.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Stickied for the duration of the match, iFollow stuff in here please :thumbup: