Get ready for another Lowe rumour (Bristol City) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Get ready for another Lowe rumour (Bristol City)

Oct 5, 2013
Devongreenowl":ua092eh7 said:
PL2 3DQ":ua092eh7 said:
LeonTheGreen":ua092eh7 said:
Devongreenowl":ua092eh7 said:
That’s it then. Nixon has spoken :funny: :funny: :funny:

Usually spot on. Not that I think he’ll leave anyway. Just quoting what he tweeted

We all have to get the approval of DevonGreenOwl before posting, thems the rules!

Oh, sorry about that. Singled out AGAIN. I was just expressing an opinion. Isn’t that what this forum is supposed to be all about? Maybe target some of the negative posters instead?

Very odd that some posters are intolerant of others’ views on a forum.

Apr 5, 2008
Odds on now,Lowe needs to remember we are potentially a bigger club than City, our away support is around the same as theirs ,two leagues below them.

Stay and get this club back in the Championship :scarf:

Graham Clark

✅ Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
I would be sticking my money on Slaviša Jokanović - two promotions from the Championship with Watford and Fulham.

That is the sort of pedigree Ryan Lowe cannot yet match and as the fabled Alan Nixon has stated wouldn’t take the club back four years to when Lee Johnson arrived to rebuild the club in his own image.

Given how much Lansdown has sunk into Bristol City (and the other Bristol sporting teams) I don’t think he has the patience for the sort of structured rebuild Ryan and his back room team offer.

Tried and tested may be his chosen route at this stage despite media hype and a minute betting market where even small sums bet can massively distort odds and consequently fill pages of misplaced social media tittle tattle.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
What people has got to remember when it comes to betting is, the more money people put on the more the odds change.
So just because Lowe is favourite with the bookies don’t mean he’s favourite with Bristol City.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Devongreenowl":1midlu5s said:
PL2 3DQ":1midlu5s said:
LeonTheGreen":1midlu5s said:
Devongreenowl":1midlu5s said:
That’s it then. Nixon has spoken :funny: :funny: :funny:

Usually spot on. Not that I think he’ll leave anyway. Just quoting what he tweeted

We all have to get the approval of DevonGreenOwl before posting, thems the rules!

Oh, sorry about that. Singled out AGAIN. I was just expressing an opinion. Isn’t that what this forum is supposed to be all about? Maybe target some of the negative posters instead?

My point is AGAIN - let others have their opinion without shouting them down or ridiculing them.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Simple challenge for all those who for some reason seem to think Nixon is reliable:

Put £10 on everything he says between now and the end of the January window. Let me know how your winnings look.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Argyleloyal87":2845zuvm said:
What people has got to remember when it comes to betting is, the more money people put on the more the odds change.
So just because Lowe is favourite with the bookies don’t mean he’s favourite with Bristol City.

Agreed. We’ve got recent experience of this with the Bolton job. Bristol City are certainly a much bigger threat and I think Lowe would go if they offered him the job. I just don’t think they will. I think Hughton, Jokanovic or McCarthy are much more likely to be the big names that their owner will feel will get them up. After all, every one of them has promotion to the Premiership on his CV. (And relegation too, I think though).

Mar 27, 2008
plymouth1970":2clngwvt said:
Alan Nixon (the well respected journalist) has spoken , and Lowe will be in his beloved north west . Bye bye Rye.
What? Bristol in the North West now is it?

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
"I have 2 years left on my contract unless Mr Hallett would like to up it. At this moment in time I'm committed to Plymouth Argyle. I will not comment on lazy journalism each time there is rumour or speculation. Keyboard warriors need to stop spreading rumours."

Stop it.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
ely grap":3curbyh8 said:
plymouth1970":3curbyh8 said:
Alan Nixon (the well respected journalist) has spoken , and Lowe will be in his beloved north west . Bye bye Rye.
What? Bristol in the North West now is it?

Maybe he means he can live in Liverpool and commute to Bristol. They do have an airport. Still don’t think he will be offered the job though.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Apparently Mick McCarthy has thrown his hat into the job