Good news at last (now amended!!) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Good news at last (now amended!!)

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
IJN":2j5023wz said:
They HAVE gone they ARE history.

I 100% trust the man that told me.

It is good news BUT we need to see who is arriving in their place and their motivation. We should have learnt that from the Todd/Gardner fiasco.

P

pilgrimpaul

On a serious note though Ian.. If this is true then at last we can see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Fingers crossed mate

G

greenblood79

IJN":2rb99mq5 said:
greenblood79":2rb99mq5 said:
rumours board?

Great point. :nworthy:

It's good we have people like you on Pasoti.

Keeping your eye on protests and making sure no one puts a rumour on the main board.

:lol:

oh so rumours are allowed on the main board now, why dont you remove it and give everyone the same treatment then?

:cool:

A

Anonymous

greenblood79":2zyq5xv5 said:
IJN is above the rumours board. this is from the moderators that wont even allow a thead on a completed transfer even though it gets reported on sky new.

IJN comes on here without sharing his source or a link but hey ho its the IJN show

Wow, you're a bit slow, I've already moved it.

You're doing a great job, keep it going.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
greenblood79":3kdx1xlk said:
IJN":3kdx1xlk said:
greenblood79":3kdx1xlk said:
rumours board?

Keeping your eye on protests and making sure no one puts a rumour on the main board.

oh so rumours are allowed on the main board now, why dont you remove it and give everyone the same treatment then?

We're on Rumours :?

L

Laughter My Ploy

Rumours board v popular at the moment...perhaps this should go up on the main board where everyone can see it

A

Anonymous

greenblood79":7qqixxng said:
IJN":7qqixxng said:
greenblood79":7qqixxng said:
rumours board?

Give it a rest man, it's only a forum ffs, stop making yourself look sillier than you are.

I moved it, as you bought it up, what else should I do, ring the figging police?

Anyways, to normal users, this is 100% true.

A

argyle dude

Very promising news. Now we wait to see who joins Ridsdale.

I was one of the tiny minority who wouldn't have been massively opposed to any of the Old World three staying on, as Todd had control over 51% of the vote, thus the influence of Stapleton, Dennerly and Wrathell would have been so small I'm not sure how accountable they can be held for the events of the past 18 months.

BUT, it's clear that most people strongly disagree with that and it's clear that Stapes seems to have realized how divisive he would make things by staying on.

I do think that Stapleton only ever acted in what he thought was in the best insterest of the club. I think the NWO conned him just as they conned us but he stewarded the downfall of our club when he allowed the NWO to string him along with their big visions and property plans. And for that and his association with this torrid time, he must pay the price.

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
Without knowing who's going to be coming in i find it very difficult to rejoice like some at this news.

We're still going down, we're still virtually bankrupt and we've still sold the crown jewels of the playing staff.

If true though i guess it's a start on a very long and winding road.

B

bandwagon

Notice the Trust are having problems getting the top dogs up to Sparksy's show in the morning - not available for good reasons, mmhh!!

Apr 13, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":27614nmg said:
I know no other details, just that they have gone.

Riddler and this solicitor type chap are now running the club.

I may sit in the Directors Box on Saturday, there'll be plenty of room.

how much for seats there? :lol:

good news if true, i can re-new my season ticket next season now :grin: :D

was a trip to Dubai the breaker in the deal? :)

G

greenblood79

IJN":1gtlrbzo said:
greenblood79":1gtlrbzo said:
IJN":1gtlrbzo said:
greenblood79":1gtlrbzo said:
rumours board?

Give it a rest man, it's only a forum ffs, stop making yourself look sillier than you are.

I moved it, as you bought it up, what else should I do, ring the figging police?

Anyways, to normal users, this is 100% true.

pointing out thanks, if anyone had posted that it would have been moved and i would have hated to see a normal user get treated differently.

with regards to the police, you made it clear you think they are already on to you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: