Grandstand photos on GoS | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Grandstand photos on GoS

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He came to Barnsley with me, I know he went to the Sunderland game, so that's at least two.

I would also add, he was there with Sue Pollard, collecting money in all weathers for the Staff Fund.

He can be a prat at times, but no one can tell me he's not a green.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
pedro91":5cr15tqz said:
I usually take some photos on a daily basis but they never get aired

You have to learn how to get them on here Baz, I've been out all day and yesterday as well.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
rsp4":314d0rx5 said:
davie nine":314d0rx5 said:
I just cannot believe that there is ANYONE interested in Argyle who isn’t in absolute awe and admiration for what Greens on Screen contributes to our club and it’s supporters.

There must be a bit of history that most of us don’t know about. Come to that, I don’t want to know.

Well said Dave Nine.

Oddball is just trolling or fishing for a bite.

I don't know why he constantly upsets people. He does not even go to games.

GOS is superb

check your facts before gobbing off else you look like an idiot...

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN":2dx4vd84 said:
He came to Barnsley with me, I know he went to the Sunderland game, so that's at least two.

I would also add, he was there with Sue Pollard, collecting money in all weathers for the Staff Fund.

IJN memory lapse or what. have you forgotten when I waved to you in your green anorak with Simon when we lost at home to Blackpool....and have you forgotten completely that lovely meal at Walsall...or even when me and Dave walked out at 1630 against Peterborough....you must do better...

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
GreensOnScreen":321ju3al said:
IJN":321ju3al said:
I agree with all the above.
Saying that, where are this weeks?!!!! :whistle:
In our cameras! ;) Two visits yesterday, another today. I'm hoping to finish this set with the removal of the last 'A-frame' and the side cladding, which could be Friday on current progress. So later on Friday or maybe Saturday morning.
I'm afraid the next lot won't be ready until Sunday morning now. It's a bumper set, so that's the good news, but that means it's taking a very long time to pull together. Hopefully worth the wait though!

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
GoS is Ace ..... ;0)

Love all the pics currently

Many many thanks to those that put in the hard graft to provide it to the Green Army (especially the exiles)

COYG

Oct 31, 2015
oddball":2aq03d4d said:
rsp4":2aq03d4d said:
davie nine":2aq03d4d said:
I just cannot believe that there is ANYONE interested in Argyle who isn’t in absolute awe and admiration for what Greens on Screen contributes to our club and it’s supporters.

There must be a bit of history that most of us don’t know about. Come to that, I don’t want to know.

Well said Dave Nine.

Oddball is just trolling or fishing for a bite.

I don't know why he constantly upsets people. He does not even go to games.

GOS is superb

check your facts before gobbing off else you look like an idiot...

Hook, line and sinker.

It's what happens when you go fishing and you catch someone :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
oddball":361anfcq said:
IJN":361anfcq said:

IJN memory lapse or what. have you forgotten when I waved to you in your green anorak with Simon when we lost at home to Blackpool....and have you forgotten completely that lovely meal at Walsall...or even when me and Dave walked out at 1630 against Peterborough....you must do better...

To be honest Al, I’m good at blocking negative stuff out of my mind.