I honestly think we will survive.... | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I honestly think we will survive....

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
samjones":2vl9fpka said:
Its harder to find decent players in January than it is in the summer.

The quality and quantity of players is down and clubs in trouble are all fighting over anyone half decent

The chances of DA doing better than the summer recruitment is very low IMHO

So not only does he have to do better than the summer he has to do that in a more competitive market with less options #highlyunlikely

I suggest your Christmas letter to Santa Claus should include a bag of optimism in your list of presents you would like

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
gaspargomez":zh3vugsp said:
IJN":zh3vugsp said:
In the Fans Forum MD said all this summer’s signings were on two year deals.

balls

:(

Yeah but if they were on 1 year deals they could do well and leave for nothing so at least if Freddie does leave, we will get a bit of money for him.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
gaspargomez":132mgs0p said:
If some better quality defenders are brought in then I think Argyle will comfortably survive the drop. The midfield is decent and the attacking players are pretty good.

But it WILL cost money to boost that defence.

With the exception of Ladapo, Adams summer recruitment was terrible. I'd be happy to see ALL of the summer arrivals leave the club at the next available opportunity. The problem is they are so crap no team would want them ! Lets just hope they are on one year contracts.

I’d argue that Conor Grant is a good signing too.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
r4h4al":126jqm7m said:
gaspargomez":126jqm7m said:
IJN":126jqm7m said:

balls

Yeah but if they were on 1 year deals they could do well and leave for nothing so at least if Freddie does leave, we will get a bit of money for him.

Totally agree.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think we'll stay up, but I also think it's sad that if we do it'll be viewed as a big achievement, highlights the lack of ambition surrounding the club considering we finished a whisker from the play offs last season.

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":1cvznsk3 said:
r4h4al":1cvznsk3 said:
gaspargomez":1cvznsk3 said:
IJN":1cvznsk3 said:

balls

Totally agree.

I'd rather lose
Freddie if it meant we got rid of the other 9.