I'm still in. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I'm still in.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Balham_Green":17yyalyi said:
Justin":17yyalyi said:
HC Green":17yyalyi said:
I will be at Mansfield next week, doesn’t stop me believing Hallett made the wrong call last April.

Agree.

Simon will prove a godsend for the club imo, but it was a terrible mistake not to back Adams. No question he should still be at the club.

Yes I would love to watch the rubbish Adams served up away from home very week. Great to watch! I see clubs have been queuing up to sign him.

The football under Lowe so far has been one dimensional, dull and totally ineffective. But probably the best we can expect having signed multiple Div 4 journeymen to replace the genuinely awesome players that could still be at the club if it had backed Adams.

May 1, 2011
Justin":48s6w7ke said:
Balham_Green":48s6w7ke said:
Justin":48s6w7ke said:
HC Green":48s6w7ke said:
I will be at Mansfield next week, doesn’t stop me believing Hallett made the wrong call last April.

Agree.

Simon will prove a godsend for the club imo, but it was a terrible mistake not to back Adams. No question he should still be at the club.

Yes I would love to watch the rubbish Adams served up away from home very week. Great to watch! I see clubs have been queuing up to sign him.

The football under Lowe so far has been one dimensional, dull and totally ineffective. But probably the best we can expect having signed multiple Div 4 journeymen to replace the genuinely awesome players that could still be at the club if it had backed Adams.

Genuinely awesome players who got us relegated to League 2 and downed tools and refused to play for Adams or Wotton. What could be more ineffective than a team that was set for relegation before a ball in the league was kicked? The players he signed wanted him sacked, hasn't the penny dropped yet?

You haven't lost the plot as you never had it in the 1st place. Seriously why not wait till Adams gets a new club and support them?

Mar 16, 2009
London
Bristol Rich":latsu8k4 said:
Justin":latsu8k4 said:
Balham_Green":latsu8k4 said:
Justin":latsu8k4 said:
HC Green":latsu8k4 said:

Agree.

Genuinely awesome players who got us relegated to League 2 and downed tools and refused to play for Adams or Wotton. What could be more ineffective than a team that was set for relegation before a ball in the league was kicked? The players he signed wanted him sacked, hasn't the penny dropped yet?

You haven't lost the plot as you never had it in the 1st place. Seriously why not wait till Adams gets a new club and support them?

Your usual garbage.

Adams found genuine quality season after season.

All signed on frees.

We lost them season after season because the board would not back Adams with the necessary funds to keep the team together, sustain momentum and keep moving forward.

So every season he started again. And found more gems.

Every season.

And last season there was a 2 month spell where the club lost its bottle and did not repay the loyalty Adams had shown to the club.

And now we are where we are.

A bloated squad full of newly signed Div 4 journeymen who can’t defend or score, with a manager so naive and so infatuated by a PR comment Klopp made after a friendly he genuinely believes he doesn’t need a plan b!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile we are on a run of 1 win in 10 matches.

And sinking.

Sep 6, 2006
Justin":tjdwr5fi said:
Balham_Green":tjdwr5fi said:
Justin":tjdwr5fi said:
HC Green":tjdwr5fi said:

Agree.

I know you weren't at Crawley or Crewe so wouldnt have seen that the football we played was anything but 'one dimensional dull and totally ineffective'.
on your other point 2 of those players are playing top flight football now. Not a chance they would have stayed.

Sep 6, 2006
Justin":3mkct0aw said:
Bristol Rich":3mkct0aw said:
Balham_Green":3mkct0aw said:
HC Green":3mkct0aw said:

Agree.

Your usual garbage.

Adams found genuine quality season after season.

All signed on frees.

We lost them season after season because the board would not back Adams with the necessary funds to keep the team together, sustain momentum and keep moving forward.

So every season he started again. And found more gems.

Every season.

And last season there was a 2 month spell where the club lost its bottle and did not repay the loyalty Adams had shown to the club.

And now we are where are.

er the season last 9 months Justin!

Sep 6, 2006
Frank_Butcher":a3m5397o said:
Deacster":a3m5397o said:
Bristol Rich":a3m5397o said:
Deacster":a3m5397o said:
Defo, we are a competent striker away from being a very good team.

We can all see why Lowe was so keen to sign Maynard.
I was thinking the same. Telford looks our best bet but looks like he will be out again, Moore and Grant are wingers filling in, Taylor doesn't suit the style, Rudden injured and inexperienced........we need a goalscorer from somewhere, am I right in saying we can still loan? If not its going to be a long spell until Jan. We might have to tweak it, one up top and Mayor in the hole or Baxter up top, he was a striker earlier in his career.

But it doesn’t matter what strikers you choose they don’t get any service. Think about the game - how many chances did any of the 4 strikers miss?

:facepalm: A striker has to do more than just wait in the box for an open goal to present itself. Needs to find space, create openings, take players on, make things happen.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Balham_Green":2oumimgo said:
Justin":2oumimgo said:
Balham_Green":2oumimgo said:
Justin":2oumimgo said:
HC Green":2oumimgo said:

Agree.

I know you weren't at Crawley or Crewe so wouldnt have seen that the football we played was anything but 'one dimensional dull and totally ineffective'.
on your other point 2 of those players are playing top flight football now. Not a chance they would have stayed.

If the previous board had backed Adams we’d be in the championship by now. A much higher level than most European top flights.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Justin":11zelpyd said:
Balham_Green":11zelpyd said:
Balham_Green":11zelpyd said:
HC Green":11zelpyd said:

Agree.

If the previous board had backed Adams we’d be in the championship by now. A much higher level than most European top flights.
:funny: :funny: :funny:

Sadly Derek Adams got sacked because he wasn't good enough and in the end turned toxic. Something that Ross County fans can also relate too.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I still think the manager will pull something out of the hat. The performance today was not that bad Telford going off definitely had a negative effect and the referee ( an insult to that profession ) definitely influenced the game.

I’m in.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Justin":1a2befq9 said:
Balham_Green":1a2befq9 said:
Balham_Green":1a2befq9 said:
HC Green":1a2befq9 said:

Agree.

:facepalm: Good grief. Seriously?!

Jan 20, 2004
I'm definately in.

The only criticism I would have is we take a while to switch on and find a rhythm. Sloppy goals early on eg Oldham and Crawley but the football is the best I've seen from Argyle in years.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Most definitely in. I’m loving the way we play now and results will follow once they realise to shoot on sight.

Supporters support. Fans fold.

Oct 31, 2015
In

Get rid of the remaining dross from DAs time, carry on with the rebuild this season then push on. When on fire the football is very good. Just short in defence as we all knew and with Moore and Telford always injured a big problem up front.

Tayls is not the answer :sigh: