#incoming (Cooper signs - 3 year deal) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#incoming (Cooper signs - 3 year deal)

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
gaspargomez":1k6ip398 said:
This is excellent news !

A talented player that might prove to be a great investment (both on the field and financially if he is ever sold for a profit).

Hopefully shows the signs of a new business model. You cant expect to fill a team of free transfers on 1yr deals and ever make any money from them. Longer deals and small investments may well pay off in the longer term with onward transfer fees and sell on clauses. Imagine Exeter are due a bit if Watkins makes a £20m+ move to the PL.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Stunned by the three years, way more so than the actual signing :shock:

THREE years?? :lol: :scarf:

Hopefully that's a relatively safe investment considering his age, and assuming he doesn't catch Banton-itis and is useless the second time around.

Aug 5, 2015
Bleddy ell. Ryan’s got it wrong again. He hasn’t listened to the Pasoti experts. They’ll never learn.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Great news. I had a feeling in my water that something good was coming out of Home Park today.

I am glad some funds have been cobbled together to make the purchase happen. I bet HP assisted at HP!

Oct 31, 2015
My phone has been off the hook. This shows intent. I hope he has a better 3 years than poor old Simon Walton the last long contract we signed. I also think it shows intent from RL
:scarf: :scarf:

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Absolutely brilliant news!!!!!!!

And it could be hell of an investment. Not many can cross the ball like he can across all four divisions and with a good season behind him in L1 they'll be queueing up with offers in a year's time. Not that we'll want to sell of course. :greensmile:

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Brilliant news and a 3 year deal, it’s been a long time since we’ve done that. Welcome back George Cooper :scarf: :scarf:

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Wonder who is saving face ? Was it Plymouth price or a posh price ???I suspect after all the bullshite it was a Plymouth Price!

I reckon all these trialists were simply decoys for Poshs benefit and they blinked first
If so well done Ryan Lowe fantastic way to conduct business

Jul 14, 2008
This is great news. I imagine we were able to push the price down on the basis of Peterborough being given a significant sell on clause. MacAnthony is a bit like a lower league Daniel Levy - he really does drive a hard bargain.