Joel Grant - Lack of effort | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joel Grant - Lack of effort

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
oldage":256oloxh said:
IJN":256oloxh said:
Yep, much much better today.
We weren't watching the same game.IMO he was anonymous and didn't improve our striking options when he came on. Mind you nor did Telford.
Telfordā€™s main strength is his lightning pace. He used it to earn a penalty against Morecambe but nothing in recent substitute appearances.
I am wondering if he is reluctant to test it in case his hamstring problem returns.

May 4, 2018
Exactly the same as at the Morecambe game on the14th Dec
I posted a comment about it after the match, in that instance he didnā€™t celebrate when Cooper scored and also went straight to the changing rooms when he was subbed.
I hope we havenā€™t got another ā€œFreddieā€!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Balham_Green":198toxjo said:
rsp4":198toxjo said:
oldage":198toxjo said:
Tugboat":198toxjo said:
No lacking today
But he didn't do anything!!!!?

Didn't he assist with the winner heading it out to Canavan?

Oldage is not very good with facts. I did notice he didnt join in the celebrations which is strange.
He did join in the celebrations (see extended highlights) Not one of the first to join but Canavan explained that the keeper punched his head instead of the ball. He also had a good laugh with Canavan after the game (see Matchday Moments).
I agree that he doesnā€™t seem to be enjoying his role but letā€™s be fair and not imply that he doesnā€™t care.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Balham_Green":22b1w43u said:
rsp4":22b1w43u said:
oldage":22b1w43u said:
Tugboat":22b1w43u said:
No lacking today

Oldage is not very good with facts. I did notice he didnt join in the celebrations which is strange.

Can you stop this please BG.

You applaud someone whoā€™s going on a false crusade about Mod bullying then you post this sort of crap.

Oldage might be a misery but so are you (and most of us on occasions).

He has a different opinion to you. Debate it certainly but stop playing the man EVERY time you post!

Jul 12, 2016
IJN":2m8g208e said:
Balham_Green":2m8g208e said:
rsp4":2m8g208e said:
oldage":2m8g208e said:
Tugboat":2m8g208e said:
No lacking today

You applaud someone whoā€™s going on a false crusade about Mod bullying then you post this sort

He has a different opinion to you. Debate it certainly but stop playing the man EVERY time you post!
Thank you Ian.

Sep 6, 2006
oldage":rveh7pvu said:
IJN":rveh7pvu said:
Balham_Green":rveh7pvu said:
rsp4":rveh7pvu said:
oldage":rveh7pvu said:
Tugboat":rveh7pvu said:
No lacking today

You applaud someone whoā€™s going on a false crusade about Mod bullying then you post this sort

Thank you Ian.

:lol: You thank him for calling you a misery! :lol:

Voice of Reason

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 30, 2004
You know that people who always need the last word are avoided by most sensible people?

stewthenoo

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
JV definitely v happy to be here and I should think is v frustrated at not being able to recreate his earlier season form. Carrying an injury is my guess which is hampering his ability to perform to his full potential.

demportdave

šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
stewthenoo":147pf2la said:
JV definitely v happy to be here and I should think is v frustrated at not being able to recreate his earlier season form. Carrying an injury is my guess which is hampering his ability to perform to his full potential.
Utter nonsense to suggest that Grant is carrying some sort of injury.

Do you seriously believe that we are going to challenge for the Play-offs with him in the side?

He is a very average League 2 player who has serious desire and commitment problems.

Tisdale is still taking the p*ss out of Argyle on the After Dinner circuit about us signing him; he still canā€™t quite believe it, but it gets him a laugh when he tells the audience about how he passed him on to us.

Jun 27, 2019
An average player whose dubious form has deserted him. When we've brought in our two new strikers he'll be fourth in the pecking order behind them and Telford - assuming Rudden and Clarke are shown the door.