Man United Vs Barca | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man United Vs Barca

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
How's the sound for you guys? It started out really crackly, then it was cleaned up and about 5 seconds behind the play, then suddenly jumped about 3 seconds ahead.

Barcelona support the ball extremely well, and they're movement off the ball is excellent. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta have very quick feet.

A

Anonymous

Poor old United, totally outclassed.

How can anyone beat that?

G

GreenArmy1986

Im happy had barca to win messi to score anytime 11/4 put 30 quid on it happy days.

G

GreenArmy1986

I think man utd fans should be happy there the best team in the world except barcelona I be happy with that.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Messi. He is just brilliant, sensational, 50 goals in 53 games. Its not just the amount of goals, the level of fitness required as well is second to none. Barca just have a dream team (except Mascherano) :)

L

Laughter My Ploy

Sums it up for me

"There is so much to love and admire about Barca, from their football on the grass, to Unicef on their shirts"

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Lousy_Pint":2la8m4xo said:
United for me... solely to put an end to this 'Barcelona are the best side in the world ever' nonsense.

They are not even the best ever side in Spain ffs!

The only other time I'd want United to win would be whenever they play the arse or Liverpool and, for example, in cup games against non-league teams from Devon.

ssssssshhhhhhhhhh! nurse will be along in a moment. :lol: