Mayor | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mayor

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I stand by my assessment that, for the ability of mayor type player, he is playing at a 75% average.

Occasionally we see him spurn into the 90%’s on purple patches but not any where near a regular enough basis to warrant his stature in the team.

He’s void for large parts and doesn’t seem physically involved in the fight at times.

Mentally or ability I’m not sure but he’s a player that could lift the team in times of need but goes missing far too easily for my needs.

Jul 12, 2016
Tugboat":g9218317 said:
I stand by my assessment that, for the ability of mayor type player, he is playing at a 75% average.

Occasionally we see him spurn into the 90%’s on purple patches but not any where near a regular enough basis to warrant his stature in the team.

He’s void for large parts and doesn’t seem physically involved in the fight at times.

Mentally or ability I’m not sure but he’s a player that could lift the team in times of need but goes missing far too easily for my needs.
I really wish I could see why some fans hero worship Mayor but like you I don't think he is capable of playing the whole of a game. He has flashes of brilliance but not on a regular basis.

Sep 6, 2006
oldage":1kw9cw54 said:
Tugboat":1kw9cw54 said:

I really wish I could see why some fans hero worship Mayor but like you I don't think he is capable of playing the whole of a game. He has flashes of brilliance but not on a regular basis.

On and on he goes. We get it you don't rate him for what it's worth. No need to continually repeat.

Jul 12, 2016
Balham_Green":34t90y8p said:
oldage":34t90y8p said:
Tugboat":34t90y8p said:

On and on he goes. We get it you don't rate him for what it's worth. No need to continually repeat.
No need for you to respond but you do!

Sep 6, 2006
oldage":15voy2fh said:
Balham_Green":15voy2fh said:
oldage":15voy2fh said:
Tugboat":15voy2fh said:

Because you are so tedious. Can you confirm Oldage that you are actually watching games? If so I apologise for some previous posts.,,......

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He just doesn’t dictate games enough and influence the way that key play makers can.

Edwards makes a difference sometimes, as does jephers, Hardie and camara on patches.

Mayor doesn’t do a Lamerias or Carey I’m afraid. He’s a midfielder that can buy doesn’t.

I feel he would do so so much more in a more advanced team performance but in times of need we have to have to have that consistent catalyst in midfield.

Right now I’d put camara on front of mayor by a country mile. I’d maybe even give Reeve a run of games to see if he can add more.

I like him but I think he not firing on all cylinders and that’s a worry for me.

Sep 6, 2006
Balham_Green":1c14exst said:
oldage":1c14exst said:
Balham_Green":1c14exst said:
oldage":1c14exst said:
Tugboat":1c14exst said:

Because you are so tedious. Can you confirm Oldage that you are actually watching games? If so I apologise for some previous posts.,,......

Silence is deafening from Oldage who is online. So can you tell us Oldage how you form such strident opinions without actually watching the game?

Mar 14, 2009
Mayor isn’t the issue. If he is the issue, God help us.

The worry for me is just playing the same system, in the same way.

I wonder how many times we can keep playing in the same manner, keep dropping off in games as it wears on and keep being exposed due to the same issues before the penny drops.

How can you not like RL and want him to do well. Let’s hope these struggles are good experience for him and a learning curve to make him a better manager. Otherwise l fear his experiences with Bury in L1 are similar to what we are now experiencing.

Jul 12, 2016
Balham_Green":2sras0r9 said:
oldage":2sras0r9 said:
oldage":2sras0r9 said:
Tugboat":2sras0r9 said:

Silence is deafening from Oldage who is online. So can you tell us Oldage how you form such strident opinions without actually watching the game?
Trying to block you and your inane comments but it won't let me add you to foes!!!!!

Sep 6, 2006
Why not just answer the question? Not difficult is it? Or stop making comments about players etc with no basis as you don't watch the games

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
If Oldage doesn’t want to answer the question, that’s his prerogative. No need to hassle him until he does.

max

Jan 5, 2012
PORTSMOUTH
Cant reply for Oldage, but he is absolutely correct in what he says! Mayor can only tackle when the opponent has his back to him, we all know that the end product is rarely there and can only run for brief spells.
He plays as if he is doing Argyle a favour by being on the pitch!!
You know I'm right!!

Apr 9, 2011
There is a certain section on here who are constantly looking to put the boot in on Old age. Even if his opinions are correct & are the same as others he is constantly being singled out it has now got to the point its becoming tedious. Am sure i am not the only one who thinks this way.

Sep 6, 2006
phil-thefluter24":28uxsc4u said:
There is a certain section on here who are constantly looking to put the boot in on Old age. Even if his opinions are correct & are the same as others he is constantly being singled out it has now got to the point its becoming tedious. Am sure i am not the only one who thinks this way.

My point is that he criticises RELENTLESSLY without watching the games. So its a valid question how he can do so.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Your hounding Oldage is bordering on bullying. It stops now.