Morons (leaving early) (merged x 2) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Morons (leaving early) (merged x 2)

Jan 2, 2010
Martyn":1s1jznuv said:
Daz":1s1jznuv said:
Martyn":1s1jznuv said:
Laido":1s1jznuv said:
What's even more moronic are the Stewards who don't move on the sloths at the pitch side who hold up people walking down the steps, who have to wait almost 10 minutes after final whistle to eventually get moving. Stewards just stand there like muppets.

if you move them from the pitch side before the game for blocking entrances/exits..why not at end of game when people want to get home..this needs sorting out as exiting the ground takes an age... :banghead: :sigh:

Getting out of the game takes an age!!!! Get real.

If you can’t wait a few mins, 5 at most to get out out, then you a sad individual

People leaving early, are a pain in the arse, as I have said before, would you leave early from a film or a play, before the final scenes to get a bus, no.

I have seen people leave early for cup games, when we are drawing 0-0, with the possibility of 30 mins extra, bizarre

If you’re sat at the back of one of the blocks it takes far more than 5 minutes to get to the bottom from the end of the game.

People leave early as they want to beat the traffic and save themselves 30/40mins, I can understand that. As long as leave and don’t hang around at the front getting in other fans way I don’t see the issue.

I sit right at the back, and it is not a long time, people have got no patience. People have to leave safely

Beat the traffic, blimey, it is not the M25 !!!!

As mentioned who leaves leaves a film or play early.

If I had to sit near you, I would leave at 15:05

Sep 25, 2010
green eyed monster":1ptqfc1w said:
Wow....if only someone had mentioned this before... :think:

Leaving 2 minutes before the end was probably the difference between me getting home at about 12:30am rather than about 1:00am....

I'll continue with being a moron thanks...

Looking forward to the very same post after the game on Saturday :cool:

You expect us to believe leaving 2 mins early, means you save half an hour, Can’t believe it.

Sep 25, 2010
Shadowknight":20gq3f2p said:
Martyn":20gq3f2p said:
Daz":20gq3f2p said:
Martyn":20gq3f2p said:
Laido":20gq3f2p said:
What's even more moronic are the Stewards who don't move on the sloths at the pitch side who hold up people walking down the steps, who have to wait almost 10 minutes after final whistle to eventually get moving. Stewards just stand there like muppets.

if you move them from the pitch side before the game for blocking entrances/exits..why not at end of game when people want to get home..this needs sorting out as exiting the ground takes an age... :banghead: :sigh:

Getting out of the game takes an age!!!! Get real.

If you can’t wait a few mins, 5 at most to get out out, then you a sad individual

People leaving early, are a pain in the arse, as I have said before, would you leave early from a film or a play, before the final scenes to get a bus, no.

I have seen people leave early for cup games, when we are drawing 0-0, with the possibility of 30 mins extra, bizarre

If you’re sat at the back of one of the blocks it takes far more than 5 minutes to get to the bottom from the end of the game.

People leave early as they want to beat the traffic and save themselves 30/40mins, I can understand that. As long as leave and don’t hang around at the front getting in other fans way I don’t see the issue.

I sit right at the back, and it is not a long time, people have got no patience. People have to leave safely

Beat the traffic, blimey, it is not the M25 !!!!

As mentioned who leaves leaves a film or play early.

If I had to sit near you, I would leave at 15:05

Point is !!!!

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Martyn":3vwbze0p said:
green eyed monster":3vwbze0p said:
Wow....if only someone had mentioned this before... :think:

Leaving 2 minutes before the end was probably the difference between me getting home at about 12:30am rather than about 1:00am....

I'll continue with being a moron thanks...

Looking forward to the very same post after the game on Saturday :cool:

You expect us to believe leaving 2 mins early, means you save half an hour, Can’t believe it.
Getting out of the car park and getting to the A38 can an take an extra half an hour yes...

May 4, 2018
Each to their own, so long as they don’t block the view, which is totally inconsiderate.
160 miles home, after investing the time to get to the game we always like to applaud the players at the end (assuming it’s a good game).
I personally get more frustrated with the ground men mowing the pitch in front of the Lyndurst the second the final whistle has gone which gets in the way of the players applauding the green army.
It’s only started this season - why?! :banghead:
And yes I’ve sent the feedback to the “we welcome your comments on the match”, no response or change to the regime!

May 16, 2016
Talking to someone I know, I heard there might be a possibility of installing an extra set of steps at the back of the Lyndhurst directly down to the steps to the Park at the back of the Lyndhurst. Also, possible Fireman Poles along the back for those in a real rush, with the exception of the Family Zone, where a Helter Skelter type slide is to be installed - something to do with Health & Safety gone mad.

Personally, I'm all for the suggested giant Trampolines out the back. Leap down onto them and you're in Seagrave Road before you know it.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Apparently, the Roman Coliseum could take 80000 people, seated and standing and could be empty in 3 minutes after the final whistle and this was built in the 1950s I believe.

Aug 2, 2011
Interestingly certain sections of the ground have a more or less blind eye turned to persistent standing even when this is obscuring the view of someone who wants to sit. That apparently is OK but a bit of early exit movement causing temporary obstruction is not.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
Steve Evans":1zdyxuo9 said:
Guiri Green":1zdyxuo9 said:
Well, call me a Moron if it helps, but I left early to get to Derriford in enough time to carry out an important life saving operation. I had to go when I did to beat the Traffic. That gave me time to do the Op then scoot off to Exeter Airport to Pilot a Plane full of Emergency Aid to a grateful Nation.

I'm supposed to put everyone's life on hold just to watch Ryan Lowe Fist Pump the Devonport ? I don't think so.
that isn't the point that is being made though is it?the issue is not with people leaving early,i have no problem with that,it is the selfish ones who insist on stopping to watch goalmouth action which deprives us from watching it!

There was no clear point made by the original poster, other than every person who leaves early is a 'moron'. They never said the morons are the ones who stop to watch the action whilst leaving.

Unless we're supposed to assume/guess a particular point is being made, then Guiri Greens reply is fair, in reply to the OP.