Morons (leaving early) (merged x 2) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Morons (leaving early) (merged x 2)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
finegreen":45ylajvn said:
Emeraldinho":45ylajvn said:
greenpig27":45ylajvn said:
finegreen":45ylajvn said:
This goes out to all the morons that leave early....I’ll just never get my head around it...ever.

On what has been a good night for Argyle....you win the prize for most moronic post of the night :funny:
:iagree: If someone's paid good money for their ticket they can leave whenever they damn well like.

You clearly do.

And why shouldn’t he/she?

It’s entirely up to the individuals needs, requirements.

You have no say on it so try ignoring it and worry about your own issues.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Pogleswoody":2hl8vf6v said:
Devongreenowl":2hl8vf6v said:
Bit unfair to call the early leavers morons, when there are apparently hundreds if not thousands of very real morons buying up all the bog rolls, hand sanitiser, pasta, rice etc. No comparison really.

I presume the pasta is selling out because loads of Italian fans have come over to Plimmuf for tomorrow's game? :think:

On an aside, I wanted some cheese sauce yesterday (Morrisons 2 for £2.50 squid). Shelves almost bare!! I had to take the last cheese sauce and a solitary tomato and mascarpone. Is it them Italians again!!?? :furious: ... or does cheese sauce have anti-viral properties.

Anyway I bought the wife some Debbun Antibiotic : Brandy & lovage!!
(Antiviral, pedants, I know!)

Was listening to a lovely old girl on the Jeremy Vine programme today, giving a right telling off to a young woman who admitted stockpiling. 'We never did this in the war' she was going. I was thinking of invoking the blitz spirit again, but I got accused of being disrespectful to my war-hero grandad when I used that phrase re the storms before the Crewe match!

Seriously though, you do have to wonder about some of the idiots in this country buying up all this stuff and putting it in their garages. The next thing they’ll all be moaning when their garages have been burgled. The cops definitely won’t turn out to deal with it, that’s for sure. People have even been paying £25 for partially used bottles of hand sanitiser on eBay fgs! You literally couldn’t make it up. I’m sure that none of the Pasoti-ites would be guilty of such anti social, selfish conduct!! :whistle:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Devongreenowl":chc3aykd said:
Pogleswoody":chc3aykd said:
Devongreenowl":chc3aykd said:
Bit unfair to call the early leavers morons, when there are apparently hundreds if not thousands of very real morons buying up all the bog rolls, hand sanitiser, pasta, rice etc. No comparison really.

I presume the pasta is selling out because loads of Italian fans have come over to Plimmuf for tomorrow's game?

On an aside, I wanted some cheese sauce yesterday (Morrisons 2 for £2.50 squid). Shelves almost bare!! I had to take the last cheese sauce and a solitary tomato and mascarpone. Is it them Italians again!!?? :furious: ... or does cheese sauce have anti-viral properties.

Was listening to a lovely old girl on the Jeremy Vine programme today, giving a right telling off to a young woman who admitted stockpiling. 'We never did this in the war' she was going. I was thinking of invoking the blitz spirit again, but I got accused of being disrespectful to my war-hero grandad when I used that phrase re the storms before the Crewe match!

Seriously though, you do have to wonder about some of the idiots in this country buying up all this stuff and putting it in their garages. The next thing they’ll all be moaning when their garages have been burgled. The cops definitely won’t turn out to deal with it, that’s for sure. People have even been paying £25 for partially used bottles of hand sanitiser on eBay fgs! You literally couldn’t make it up. I’m sure that none of the Pasoti-ites would be guilty of such anti social, selfish conduct!! :whistle:

I have to regularly take paracetemol for medical (non viral) reasons. So I was in Tescos, basically flat on my face cos the bottom shelf had some paracetemol right at the back, so as I pulled them forward, people basically swarmed all over and around me, snatching them away from me!! I had to grab two packs firmly for myself. I had to laugh tbh!! It was really sad, my ironic comments about the virus threat completely whooshed them .. poor sad souls!! :lol:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Pogleswoody":lsfqtdg7 said:
Devongreenowl":lsfqtdg7 said:
Pogleswoody":lsfqtdg7 said:
Devongreenowl":lsfqtdg7 said:

I presume the pasta is selling out because loads of Italian fans have come over to Plimmuf for tomorrow's game?

I have to regularly take paracetemol for medical (non viral) reasons. So I was in Tescos, basically flat on my face cos the bottom shelf had some paracetemol right at the back, so as I pulled them forward, people basically swarmed all over and around me, snatching them away from me!! I had to grab two packs firmly for myself. I had to laugh tbh!! It was really sad, my ironic comments about the virus threat completely whooshed them .. poor sad souls!! :lol:

Well you know what they say about smart our souls!

Mar 23, 2013
It’s embarrassing when your own supporters are singing “ is there a fire drill “ shameful

Aug 5, 2005
Are they not morons this time?

You do realise you don't have to start a new thread every game?

Mar 23, 2013
It’s embarrassing when your own supporters are singing “ is there a fire drill “ shameful

Oct 31, 2015
argobenz":3boy7gp8 said:
Better if they sang in support of the team.
Totally agree. Best seasons since the championship and they still leave early :doh:

What more do they want.

Jan 2, 2019
finegreen":3c6phhqx said:

What is even more shameful is singing the same songs as nearly every other team. Be original

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
"3-0 and you left too soon'
'3-0 and you're a MacaOROoN'
'3-0 and the fire drill's in June'
'3-0 and I likes this tune!'
'3-0 and 3 points is a boon'
'3-0 and we're promoted soon'
'3-0 and stay sat sitting doon!!'
:oops: