Morons (leaving early) (merged x 2) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Morons (leaving early) (merged x 2)

Lundan Cabbie

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
green eyed monster":2eopznnh said:
Martyn":2eopznnh said:
green eyed monster":2eopznnh said:
Wow....if only someone had mentioned this before... :think:

Leaving 2 minutes before the end was probably the difference between me getting home at about 12:30am rather than about 1:00am....

I'll continue with being a moron thanks...

Looking forward to the very same post after the game on Saturday :cool:

You expect us to believe leaving 2 mins early, means you save half an hour, Canā€™t believe it.
Getting out of the car park and getting to the A38 can an take an extra half an hour yes...

So what did you do with those 28 minutes?

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
Lundan Cabbie":1uikrcdm said:
green eyed monster":1uikrcdm said:
Martyn":1uikrcdm said:
green eyed monster":1uikrcdm said:

Leaving 2 minutes before the end was probably the difference between me getting home at about 12:30am rather than about 1:00am....

You expect us to believe leaving 2 mins early, means you save half an hour, Canā€™t believe it.
Getting out of the car park and getting to the A38 can an take an extra half an hour yes...

Sleep before getting up at 6 to go to work... :roll:

justanotherfan

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":2veusnqn said:
green eyed monster":2veusnqn said:
Martyn":2veusnqn said:
green eyed monster":2veusnqn said:

Don`t indulge his stupidity Mr GEM

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
I used to leave Argyle early, 5 minutes or so.
Saved about half an hour on the 260 mile trip home.

...also, I've left a film early too.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
justanotherfan":2ohlrzj4 said:
Lundan Cabbie":2ohlrzj4 said:
green eyed monster":2ohlrzj4 said:
Martyn":2ohlrzj4 said:
green eyed monster":2ohlrzj4 said:

Don`t indulge his stupidity Mr GEM

Ah right....gotcha :greensmile:

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Presto":2jshsloj said:
Interestingly certain sections of the ground have a more or less blind eye turned to persistent standing even when this is obscuring the view of someone who wants to sit. That apparently is OK but a bit of early exit movement causing temporary obstruction is not.
Yeah I reckon they should close block 3 too. :whistle: :hitfan:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Bit unfair to call the early leavers morons, when there are apparently hundreds if not thousands of very real morons buying up all the bog rolls, hand sanitiser, pasta, rice etc. No comparison really.

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Devongreenowl":7fy9kd41 said:
Bit unfair to call the early leavers morons, when there are apparently hundreds if not thousands of very real morons buying up all the bog rolls, hand sanitiser, pasta, rice etc. No comparison really.
Perhaps they are going to bring them to the Exeter game for a real old school PAFC Displays welcome for the team? :cool:
(Argyle till roll/toilet roll/ticker tape Army!! proper old school days)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Devongreenowl":uasxoeo9 said:

I presume the pasta is selling out because loads of Italian fans have come over to Plimmuf for tomorrow's game? :think:

On an aside, I wanted some cheese sauce yesterday (Morrisons 2 for Ā£2.50 squid). Shelves almost bare!! I had to take the last cheese sauce and a solitary tomato and mascarpone. Is it them Italians again!!?? :furious: ... or does cheese sauce have anti-viral properties.

Anyway I bought the wife some Debbun Antibiotic : Brandy & lovage!! :thumbs:
(Antiviral, pedants, I know!)

Mar 23, 2013
Iā€™m sorry but I stand by it .......you wait all week, month whatever, you pay your money.....and then you leave before itā€™s finished....itā€™s demoralising for the team and the rest of the supporters who are staying there....the team are still playing and your on your toes just so you donā€™t get stuck in traffic or what ever excuse you need to use.....itā€™s crazy ....you would never leave a cinema or a gig before itā€™s finished......yes morons might be to strong....but man up and see it through......I cant be bothered to read the messages but I guarantee 99% of the people moaning at me ......leave early........itā€™s a joke.

Mar 23, 2013
Emeraldinho":11cucmxs said:
greenpig27":11cucmxs said:
finegreen":11cucmxs said:
This goes out to all the morons that leave early....Iā€™ll just never get my head around it...ever.

On what has been a good night for Argyle....you win the prize for most moronic post of the night :funny:
:iagree: If someone's paid good money for their ticket they can leave whenever they damn well like.

You clearly do.

Jan 21, 2007
I left the pre-season friendly away to Torquay early ... we were something like 5-1 down at the time. It was stupid of me, but I wanted to catch the end of a film.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
finegreen":c3b5f4ye said:
This goes out to all the morons that leave early....Iā€™ll just never get my head around it...ever.

What a plum :facepalm: