New Argyle Superstore Launch | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Argyle Superstore Launch

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Andy_S":3kvmnyvx said:
pedro91":3kvmnyvx said:
It's the same kit from the old store just in a different location

How would you know?

You won't have been within a mile of the place! You SAY a lot but hey! So much of it is utter tripe, who believes anything you have to say?

:wave:

Pedro 91 most probably spends more time around Home Park than anyone on this site.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
If that is the case, you would think that he would have something sensible to say!

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
dunlop":1zs265s9 said:
Andy_S":1zs265s9 said:
pedro91":1zs265s9 said:

How would you know?

You won't have been within a mile of the place! You SAY a lot but hey! So much of it is utter tripe, who believes anything you have to say?

Pedro 91 most probably spends more time around Home Park than anyone on this site.

Doesn’t really matter whether he spends time or not. It really was an unnecessary comment when the club is doing something positive. And to those staff who proudly run the shop it’s a big deal and certainly not the same old same old. But never mind. Let’s all shoot from the hip and showboat.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
IJN":1y4kcup0 said:
It does indeed. Very, very smart.

Our retail offering has come a long way.

e8I6PTK.jpg
I one read a quote from Lord Snowdon that read: "A really good photograph is one that captures more than a moment in a moment." This one epitomises that - an indication as to how drab and impoverished the whole scenario was at that time.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I remember buying a shirt in there. Like trying on clothes in a crowded tube train!

Don't get that being at HP more than me ... or you .. or even you, gives someone the right to deride the hard work put in by staff.
It is bound to be better! Why not just enjoy it?

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
memory man":2nobqnpp said:
IJN":2nobqnpp said:
It does indeed. Very, very smart.

Our retail offering has come a long way.

e8I6PTK.jpg
I one read a quote from Lord Snowdon that read: "A really good photograph is one that captures more than a moment in a moment." This one epitomises that - an indication as to how drab and impoverished the whole scenario was at that time.

Takes me back to my first game the season we went up via the playoffs.

Life was a lot simpler then

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
pedro91":35rt7ax1 said:

Check out the You-tube link and I think that you'll change your mind!
Looks absolutely brilliant.
Well done to the staff.

I was really impressed by the short clip on youtube of the new shop. It looks very professional and it's great the shop is now nearer the entrance of the ground instead of through the old car park.
You can feel the pride of the staff and this will also be felt by the majority (although not all :roll: ) of the fans.

Well done Argyle, I look forward to visiting the shop when I'm next in the UK in March.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It looks a big improvement and the location is great. Really looking forward to taking a look on Saturday.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Good clip ... but!! ...

FFS!! ... How many different shades of green can you spot in that vid? From 'black' shutters to (proper Argyle) green nicknacks.

We really do have a mini crisis on shades of green!

more than 50? :oops: :shock: :oops: