New Argyle Superstore Launch | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Argyle Superstore Launch

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Looks very modern and professional. Who would have thought that could have been created from some units bolted together.

Looking forward to seeing what the grandstand has instore for us.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Went in this morning. What a breathe of fresh air to be in a bright, modern store with top class shop fittings. The ticket office staff are very pleased to be working in a warmer habitat than they were in the old open office.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Did I spot a changing area in that video too? That will be very useful with these unpredictable Puma shirt sizes :lol:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Glynn":2xy4ej3w said:
Looks very modern and professional. Who would have thought that could have been created from some units bolted together.

Looking forward to seeing what the grandstand has instore for us.

Yep, and things like artwork, layout and consistent branding don't cost much compared to the actual build but make a massive difference to the look and feel of the place. That's been done incredibly well in the horseshoe and shop, so can't wait to see how good the main event looks.

Andrew Parkinson leading that is rather exciting.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Visited the shop today with the intention of buying a new topcoat, unfortunately all of the men’s coats had that stupid postage stamp Mayflower logo, the ladies coats had the Argyle badge, ended up buying a baseball cap with the Mayflower logo.

The shop itself was bright well laid out I would not have thought the footprint was much bigger than the previous one.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
dunlop":11xm3kgz said:
The shop itself was bright well laid out I would not have thought the footprint was much bigger than the previous one.

I think it was said very many months ago Mike, that it was roughly the same size, but far better laid out.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
If the prefabs used are so good for the shop, how come they are building the Dressing Rooms with traditional materials? Would surely have been built by now if they'd used the same techniques. :stir:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Perhaps the EFL won't allow that Kevin. They have rules about most things. There IS no rush, as DA has already publicly stated that they want to stay in the temporary dressing rooms until the end of the season.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Great idea having the new Argyle Superstore behind the retro old turnstiles

I remember the old Argyle shop in the 80s & the Pilgrim leisure one in the 90s

So for me this is the 4th Argyle shop At Home Park

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":1ca6jwrz said:
Great idea having the new Argyle Superstore behind the retro old turnstiles

I remember the old Argyle shop in the 80s & the Pilgrim leisure one in the 90s

So for me this is the 4th Argyle shop At Home Park

I remember the one from the 80s shown in the pic on previous pages, but the 90s version completely escapes me! I must be getting old...