New Argyle Superstore Launch | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Argyle Superstore Launch

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Aaron D.":26ht5xi2 said:
I was really impressed by the short clip on youtube of the new shop. It looks very professional and it's great the shop is now nearer the entrance of the ground instead of through the old car park.
You can feel the pride of the staff and this will also be felt by the majority (although not all :roll: ) of the fans.

Well done Argyle, I look forward to visiting the shop when I'm next in the UK in March.

I would imagine this is the response from the average fan.

Well done to all the PAFC staff involved.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
It looks fantastic, makes me proud to be a Pilgrim!! I can’t wait to take a look around and buy some merchandise..

Well done PAFC!! :)

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
pedro91":3l4ts48w said:
It's the same kit from the old store just in a different location

So your point is you would have preferred it if Argyle had released a new kit to coincide with the opening of the new shop?

Would this mean releasing the 2019/20 shirt now, in February 2019? Or do you mean you'd have liked Argyle to release a new kit that would've been used between Feb 2019 - May 2019 to mark the opening of the new shop?

Or you would've preferred the shop to remain in the previous location, but with a new kit?

Or, you would've preferred the old shop in the same location with the current kit?

Just trying to understand your point...

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
jespafc":29tejtfq said:
pedro91":29tejtfq said:
It's the same kit from the old store just in a different location

So your point is you would have preferred it if Argyle had released a new kit to coincide with the opening of the new shop?

Would this mean releasing the 2019/20 shirt now, in February 2019? Or do you mean you'd have liked Argyle to release a new kit that would've been used between Feb 2019 - May 2019 to mark the opening of the new shop?

Or you would've preferred the shop to remain in the previous location, but with a new kit?

Or, you would've preferred the old shop in the same location with the current kit?

Just trying to understand your point...

Just seems to be his way, never happy unless he has something to moan about.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Pogleswoody":37ykg8wc said:
Forest of Dean Green":37ykg8wc said:
Does anyone know when the lettering will go on the facade to finish it off?

Too late and it won't be the right size or colour!! :furious:

:lol: :scarf: :lol:

Indeed. I’m sure we all look forward to those posts with relish!

I won’t be at HP until the Luton game buy have to say am looking forward to spending a couple of quid in what is a very smart looking shop.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
My rugby supporting Postie colleague who delivered there this morning was impressed. Said it had the same feel and quality of the shop at Twickenham.

tonsk

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
tonsk":1ys9jr91 said:
My rugby supporting Postie colleague who delivered there this morning was impressed. Said it had the same feel and quality of the shop at Twickenham.

tonsk

Did he mention that the balls in the Argyle shop were the right shape per chance? :greensmile:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Gets its own Moments video :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O114FBIWHzo

Nice taster of what the future videos will be like of the grandstand and club in general, where (hopefully) everything will be slick, high quality and not a crumbling bit of concrete in sight

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Biggs":37u3mcac said:
Gets its own Moments video :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O114FBIWHzo

Nice taster of what the future videos will be like of the grandstand and club in general, where (hopefully) everything will be slick, high quality and not a crumbling bit of concrete in sight

Oooh - there's quite a bit of pink in those clips. Maybe a hint about next season's away kit...?!

Dec 3, 2005
Why are people allowing the remarks of Pedro91 to get to them, if you don't like his remark, just ignore it, instead of inadvertintly promoting it. (Just like what I have done :))

Shop looks great, lets hope some of those away shirts are x-large :)

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
I really wasn’t sure about the whole prefabricated thing, but I was definitely wrong. This looks excellent and is hardly comparable with the previous store - let alone the one in IJN’s picture.

Well done to all involved.