New home shirt unveiled | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New home shirt unveiled

The new home shirt

• Yes, I like it

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • No, I don't like it

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I'm undecided

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
C

Cult Of Personality

Don't see the point in getting this one . Can just stick with last year's...bit disappointed and I am a football shirt collector

Dec 30, 2011
PL2 3DQ":roksopnz said:
Pin stripes are back!

Twitter video.

On sale on Monday at 9am.

Way, way, way too dark for my liking, the black shorts don't help. White pinstripes would have been better.

Its a dull, flat green, bit like a matt paint colour. As you say, white pinstripes would have lifted it considerably, as would a brighter green. When will the club ever listen to the fans ?

Jimmyd

āœ… Evergreen
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
I almost really like it, but the shoulder bits totally ruin it for me

Jun 27, 2019
greensalt":3n8df3mf said:
PL2 3DQ":3n8df3mf said:
Pin stripes are back!

Twitter video.

On sale on Monday at 9am.

Way, way, way too dark for my liking, the black shorts don't help. White pinstripes would have been better.

Its a dull, flat green, bit like a matt paint colour. As you say, white pinstripes would have lifted it considerably, as would a brighter green. When will the club ever listen to the fans ?

'The fans'? What, a vocal minority on here who bleat on about what shade of green we wear?

If shirt sales were down then I'm sure the club would look into why, but demand is obviously still acceptable because this kit isn't much different to the last.

I like it, but new signings and points on the board are always far more important for me than what kit the players run around in.

Mark Smith

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Drop the pinstripes, make the logos a bit smaller and that would be the perfect Argyle shirt. Just the right shade of greenā€¦

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
So much for the idea that DM's new contract would be revealed when he modelled the new kit!

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Very disappointing. Far too dark shade of green which, combined with black, looks bleddy turgid. :thumbdown: And whatā€™s with the green inside leg on the shorts? Bizarre. :sigh:

The home kit reveal day is invariably a disappointment if, like me, you think the green is too dark.

Of course, itā€™ll sell because thereā€™s a section of fans who just ā€œhaveā€ to have the new kit every year. But for plenty of us, Iā€™d suggest, itā€™s the second and third kit reveals that are of much more interest.

Itā€™s a no from me.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
No from me.

I don't like the green, but if we have to persist with it for whatever reason, at least have white shorts and socks.