New owners | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New owners

A

Anonymous

Well I'm brown and I'm chubby, so you're almost there.

As for Looney Tunes, Steve, he'll have that one for his scrapbook.

disturbing.gif

G

Green Lanes

Well that was a moderately small can of worms.

Apologies for not replying sooner - family comes first.

The denials have been made and therefore, as requested, I certainly have the "good grace" to say that the information that I was given, appears to be incorrect and therefore I apologise.

Having said that however, Mr Jones has been very, very conspicuous by his absence.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
argyleiggy":os228gvd said:
I've heard that Brent was only here to smoke out the Argyle mole :wink:

:appl:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
cleaner":2w7wn0z1 said:
Pafcintheplace":2w7wn0z1 said:
Pontypoolgreen":2w7wn0z1 said:
Brent by the end of the day.

Wrong!!
If he is wrong,would that be a first :?: :)

There are times Barry when silence is better than opening mouth before engaging brain.

A

Anonymous

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
:shock:

PPG got a rumour wrong so fudging what!?

I really don't get how some of you can take the time and effort to post snide replies on here or get pleasure from doing so? I bet your more than happy to read when he posts?

I know he thrives on being able to have inside knowledge and is there to be shot at but please have a read of the Rumours board definition nowhere does it say 100% factual and gauranteed to come true

Its also funny that I don't see any of you berating the Trust for backing Brent??

:roll:

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Bubba":3kyhbgrc said:
:shock:

PPG got a rumour wrong so flipping what!?

I really don't get how some of you can take the time and effort to post snide replies on here or get pleasure from doing so? I bet your more than happy to read when he posts?

I know he thrives on being able to have inside knowledge and is there to be shot at but please have a read of the Rumours board definition nowhere does it say 100% factual and gauranteed to come true

Its also funny that I don't see any of you berating the Trust for backing Brent??

:roll:

Bubba, I proudly claim squatters rights to opposing the Trust from before its inception :)

However, I try to be gentlemanly about it and have not kicked a "man/Trust" down since the new (probable) owners will not be Brent. A consequence of that is that the Trust will become less relevent than even the liberal democrats will be to the Coalition.

They have amply demonstrated they are not required or wanted and offer nothing to our club as a collective although individual members working with the GT, Pasoti and as individuals have had a great personal impact on our clubs fortunes.

RIP