New owners | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New owners

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
tonycholwell":1fjet2tf said:
Bubba":1fjet2tf said:
:shock:

PPG got a rumour wrong so flipping what!?

I really don't get how some of you can take the time and effort to post snide replies on here or get pleasure from doing so? I bet your more than happy to read when he posts?

I know he thrives on being able to have inside knowledge and is there to be shot at but please have a read of the Rumours board definition nowhere does it say 100% factual and gauranteed to come true

Its also funny that I don't see any of you berating the Trust for backing Brent??

:roll:

Bubba, I proudly claim squatters rights to opposing the Trust from before its inception :)

However, I try to be gentlemanly about it and have not kicked a "man/Trust" down since the new (probable) owners will not be Brent. A consequence of that is that the Trust will become less relevent than even the liberal democrats will be to the Coalition.

They have amply demonstrated they are not required or wanted and offer nothing to our club as a collective although individual members working with the GT, Pasoti and as individuals have had a great personal impact on our clubs fortunes.

RIP

Ooh you bitch.

And that Ponty fella is big n ugly enough to look after himself.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
IJN":2vv4y7zl said:
I am above all of this.

5599266507_78e8a6a0bd_m.jpg

IJN":2vv4y7zl said:
Stew would be proud.

Where is he by the way?

Staying deep, like any good submariner.

BTW your loud shirt would not have lasted long on a boat. It's dark under the water, and something as loud as that would have kept us all awake and would have been consigned to the garbage ejector.

...so, where exactly was that phot taken?