Nooblei? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nooblei?

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
I hope for the sake of his career he doesn't join us. To kick his career off he needs to start scoring some goals(something he hasn't done so far). He doesn't stand a hope in hell of scoring goals with the amount of chances we create. I would seriously question any manager who sent a young striker to a team like us. Besides which is another inexperienced player what this team really needs?

Aug 7, 2010
I'm not going to get excited about the lad until i see him play. No goals in 19 games as a striker says something regardless of what level your playing on.

Aug 21, 2010
Tavypilgrim":3ets65vl said:
I hope for the sake of his career he doesn't join us. To kick his career off he needs to start scoring some goals(something he hasn't done so far). He doesn't stand a hope in hell of scoring goals with the amount of chances we create. I would seriously question any manager who sent a young striker to a team like us. Besides which is another inexperienced player what this team really needs?

oh come on parrett could have had 6 assits :wink:

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
My mate saw him at swindin last year. Did nothing... not excited about this...

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Jenkins":39bgbsxq said:
I'm not going to get excited about the lad until i see him play. No goals in 19 games as a striker says something regardless of what level your playing on.

I share the concerns. The last thing we want is another striker loan like Sheridan on our hands and he was a junior international. Is he the Ivory Coast's answer to Mike Bickle that is what matters to me.

Jun 22, 2005
Tavypilgrim":3t4vofhh said:

Jesus mate want me to pass you the razor blades?

Sep 9, 2010
We need new blood, but i'm worried about the amount of loans we're relying on.

Mind you, if it weren't for Gallagher 2 seasons ago we could be in League 2 now lol

G

GreenArmy1986

played 8 games for swindon last season and didnt score a goal not getting my hopes on this one

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Kennith":2txamdco said:
We need new blood, but i'm worried about the amount of loans we're relying on.

Mind you, if it weren't for Gallagher 2 seasons ago we could be in League 2 now lol

Gallagher was already fairly experienced when he joined us having played well over 100 games so hardly comparable. I would stick to your first instinct that too many chancy loan signings are a bad thing.

A

Anonymous

I think everyone is missing the point, if the story is true. With Fallon out injured and also out of form the Argyle squad has no target man, Nouble is 6 foot 3 inch tall and would play the role of the battering ram rather than an out-and-out goalscorer.

Reid always likes to play with a big man upfront. :shock:

Apr 21, 2006
i remember seeing him on match of the day last year, he looked very ,very good. (even alan hansen was impressed!!) :shock:

Feb 8, 2009
Bloody hell no .. he's genuinely crap! A young version of Emile Heskey .. only he's similar to Heskey now and not when Heskey was actually decent in his early days.