Nooblei? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nooblei?

G

Greenskin

Ah well,he's crap then,bang goes another five mnutes of optimism. :roll:

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
CoulsdonGreen":3q7r4zez said:
Bloody hell no .. he's genuinely crap! A young version of Emile Heskey .. only he's similar to Heskey now and not when Heskey was actually decent in his early days.

Heskey's still a good player...open your eyes and see past the goalscoring record. Trigger wasn't exactly prolific but played the target man role well.

Good strike here

Feb 8, 2009
Dalton Is God":ik4ygs3u said:
CoulsdonGreen":ik4ygs3u said:
Bloody hell no .. he's genuinely crap! A young version of Emile Heskey .. only he's similar to Heskey now and not when Heskey was actually decent in his early days.

Heskey's still a good player...open your eyes and see past the goalscoring record. Trigger wasn't exactly prolific but played the target man role well.

Good strike here

Never said Heskey was bad but he's not good. I don't know why you assume I automatically don't appreciate players like Trigger and can't look past the goalscoring record.

And yes a strike against a youth team whose centrebacks just let him do as he pleases. Fantastic.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
I'm sure he came on against Villa for his debut? Anyway, he made a stonking run from the halfway line and nearly scored. More power than finesse, for sure!

Aug 5, 2005
I live in West Hamland and I know he's very well well thought of up here. I'll try to get some info tonight.

Mar 7, 2009
Neilio":mpuqesj9 said:
I'm sure he came on against Villa for his debut? Anyway, he made a stonking run from the halfway line and nearly scored. More power than finesse, for sure!

I think I remember Andy Gray or one of the Sky pundits making a little feature about him?

Jun 2, 2010
Plymouth or Pacific
Tavypilgrim":cs12fawz said:
I hope for the sake of his career he doesn't join us. To kick his career off he needs to start scoring some goals(something he hasn't done so far). He doesn't stand a hope in hell of scoring goals with the amount of chances we create. I would seriously question any manager who sent a young striker to a team like us. Besides which is another inexperienced player what this team really needs?

But of course ,Fallon is expected to score goals under the same circumstances :)

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
He may be ok,a great target man ect.Eventually we need to sign somebody who is going to score goals.
We already have an abundance of crap players who do not score goals,we do not need another one.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Kennith":2v16xclk said:
We need new blood, but i'm worried about the amount of loans we're relying on.

Transfer window's closed so what choice do we have?

However, my earlier positivity was based on reports from West Ham, who's fans seem to rate him highly.
Looking at opions from WBA and Swindon fans where he was on loan last season don't make good reading. Perhaps he can't be arsed when playing at a lower level ... :(

M

MidtownRules

Are Argyle fans the least knowledgeable fans of all 92 English league clubs?
I'd say so. Seriously people, if he turns out to be a decent target man then we're going to be laughing. We have missed that since Trigger left.
As to the comment about us not having players who can score.... WTF!!!
Mason, Patterson, Maclean, BWP will all score goals at this level if given service. Part of that service that we're so desperately missing at the moment is a target man. Our play is so predictable and easy to defend against.
A big man up front, who can win headers and play a bit opens up so many more options.
Never seen Nouble play so I am not going to pass judgement on him, unlike most on here who have written him off even before he has been confirmed as a target of ours.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
pilgrim_pete":3sbftig2 said:
Neilio":3sbftig2 said:

I think I remember Andy Gray or one of the Sky pundits making a little feature about him?

I think you're right :wink:

Sep 23, 2005
It's a good job he won't read any of the pasoti experts' assessment of his ability. It's always the same stream of negativity no matter who it is and then it all becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. For goodness sake give it a rest. IF he signs, watch him play for us, give him time and then let's judge him.

Aug 5, 2005
Just had a cigarette with a hammer. Good player but confidence not high as can only get games for hammers if there are three other strikers injured. Would definitely cut it on league one and would use it as a chance to show he is a premiership player.

Good deal all round according to my man in claret. We get a player trying to prove himself and they get a player back in form

Sep 1, 2006
Sounds like a good deal. Cant really do much worse than the striking threat we have recently seen.

People that still have hope in Fallon give it up. 18 goals in 123 appearances. I thought it was even worse than that :)