Nooblei? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nooblei?

Mar 7, 2009
pontypoolgreen":1dnr8i8o said:
pilgrim_pete":1dnr8i8o said:
Neilio":1dnr8i8o said:
I'm sure he came on against Villa for his debut? Anyway, he made a stonking run from the halfway line and nearly scored. More power than finesse, for sure!

I think I remember Andy Gray or one of the Sky pundits making a little feature about him?

Remember what I told you last night?? :)

Yes! :D

Aug 22, 2006
Typical - I've only just seen this thread - shame because I was at Upton Park today working on the West Ham v Chelsea game, could have enquired about it...
They do have waaay too many players on their books, and a load of strikers (Including the very lively Nigerian Victor Obinna who had a decent debut... apart from his finishing.)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Can we get rid of this thread and go back to the normal 'depressed about argyle/our football club is crap' reality.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Tugboat":iklodknt said:
Can we get rid of this thread and go back to the normal 'depressed about argyle/our football club is crap' reality.

You can if you want, I'll continue to be positive.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Argyle_4_Life":3komk3v4 said:
Tugboat":3komk3v4 said:

Well done you, where do you get your energy from??

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Tugboat":fb9cymnw said:
Argyle_4_Life":fb9cymnw said:
Tugboat":fb9cymnw said:

Well done you, where do you get your energy from??

No idea, its just the way I am. I grew up watching us play between 1995 and 2000, so I can handle anything!

L

lloyd_down_under

Did ok at West Brom, but was truly woeful in his short spell at Swindon.

Would be another expensive flop IMHO.