Oxford away | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford away

Mar 3, 2012
Knarf Reprah":3su2d59k said:
Sam Barker":3su2d59k said:
Fergy":3su2d59k said:
You are clearly a selfish man-child Sam - grow up.

On a side note, how refreshing is it to have the head of marketing putting out information like this for the fans? What a novel concept. I wish he’d run the club’s Twitter account.

Sorry, Fergy, please accept my apologies.

I'm there ........don't be so selfish Sam, stand at the back, I'm there to WATCH the game.

Oh yeah of course, people that stand at games and make an atmosphere don't go to WATCH the match :facepalm:

Sep 20, 2003
I have my tickets in the bag (staying overnight in the HI express.

Asking for a mate. Does anyone know if Oxford are likely to open another block?

Mar 3, 2012
Wozzer":3d8vn03b said:
I have my tickets in the bag (staying overnight in the HI express.

Asking for a mate. Does anyone know if Oxford are likely to open another block?

They do give the entire stand for away fans sometimes, so I find it hard to believe the club won't ask for more tickets.

Sep 27, 2017
Knarf Reprah":3g32xe5t said:
Sam Barker":3g32xe5t said:
Fergy":3g32xe5t said:
You are clearly a selfish man-child Sam - grow up.

On a side note, how refreshing is it to have the head of marketing putting out information like this for the fans? What a novel concept. I wish he’d run the club’s Twitter account.

Sorry, Fergy, please accept my apologies.

I'm there ........don't be so selfish Sam, stand at the back, I'm there to WATCH the game.
Grow up.

Oct 16, 2016
The stand/ sit debate is still going strong I see...

I hate sitting, it just defies belief that you can treat football like opera or the theatre BUT understand that for some people it has to be enjoyed whilst seated (old/ inform/ less able)

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
@Jaysley1980:

‘Our away ticket allocation for our clash with @OUFCOfficial have now SOLD OUT... Reserve list in operation, contact the box office if you want to get your name down tickets@pafc.co.uk - incredible support! #pafc #oufc’

Mar 3, 2012
Kevin_Dacombe":fleigkhw said:
Will the club be asking for more from Oxford? Surely Oxford would be mad to turn down money from our fans.

Club tweeted that no further allocation will be given

Apr 26, 2016
Looking for two tickets. please message me don't mind paying tad more than face.. other wise will sit in home end.

nabbot greens

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
There might be some hope for those who haven't got a ticket.

We do not anticpate being given any further tickets by Oxford, but we will be putting together a reserve list, should any tickets be returned. Please contact the ticket office for requests to be on the reserve list.

PAFC

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Kevin_Dacombe":1232jtj2 said:
liamkite1":1232jtj2 said:
Kevin_Dacombe":1232jtj2 said:
Will the club be asking for more from Oxford? Surely Oxford would be mad to turn down money from our fans.

Club tweeted that no further allocation will be given

Oxford are mad then!
I agree but I'm assuming it's a stewarding issue that limits numbers.

Apparently it's the same for Rovers' visit there tomorrow - and they have an alcohol ban in the away end too.

Jul 12, 2004
Shankster":1cnu82i7 said:

I hate sitting, it just defies belief that you can treat football like opera or the theatre BUT understand that for some people it has to be enjoyed whilst seated (old/ inform/ less able)

That is a bit condescending isn't it. What about people who are not old, infirm I think you meant and less able who want to actually enjoy the match without having idiots shouting dirty northern etc in their ears. My worry for this match is that, like a few years ago, I end up near the singers because it was allocated seating. Generally I get as far away as possible from them.

Oct 16, 2016
Bonzo":z8v50rad said:
Shankster":z8v50rad said:

That is a bit condescending isn't it. What about people who are not old, infirm I think you meant and less able who want to actually enjoy the match without having idiots shouting dirty northern etc in their ears. My worry for this match is that, like a few years ago, I end up near the singers because it was allocated seating. Generally I get as far away as possible from them.

Who mentioned singing and disparaging chants? I mentioned standing only

It’s rather disingenuous to suggest that everyone who stands is an insidious oaf